MY

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been buying this product for at least 10 years, now, and have to say it is very helpful for my neck and back pain. A small amount, a nickel, is all it takes to experience great relief. Rub it on vigorously. The skin heats up and boosts local circulation, that’s how the product works. I just wish there was an unscented variant since after you apply it everything starts to smell like camphor. This value size is the best, it lasts quite some time.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Ultra strength Tiger Balm helps me use much less pain-killers, during the horrible migraine attacks from which I suffer. I couldn't live without my Tiger Balm. It is one of the very few products that actually work. I wish it could be available everywhere throughout the world, it was difficult to get it, I had to order it from another continent. I reccommend this product to everyone who suffers from strong pain.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I recently was diagnosed with arthritis in my right hip and in my right knee, where bones have collapsed. I have purchased over 10 “excellent arthritis pain relievers.” NONE OF THEM WORKED. Then I saw Tiger Balm on a grocery store shelf. I remembered hearing good things about it 20+ years ago, so I purchased some Tiger balm pain relief pads and salve!!! These are the only effective relief aids for me. Don’t miss out on pain relief from pain because of balm’s scent . It smells like menthol, exotic fruit and ?? But to me it smells like Heaven’s Cologne, And the benefits Feel like answered prayers. I finally know arthritic pain relief and I use it twice daily.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Non-staining, very effective when I use it on joints or arthritic pain at night. Scent is strong but pleasant. I’ve used many similar products but none are as effective as TIGER BALM. It is very popular and frequently “sold out” in stores. Ordering on line in quantity with free shipping works best for me.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is a must in my cabinet. A quick fix for pains. Though the size is not big, you don't need to apply much, is super strong. My brain associated its smell with taking pain away, so after rubbing it, right after my mind eases and couple minutes after it kicks in and allows me to have a good night rest with no pain.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Excellent product, this is my first time getting the big tin. I got two.. checked both. One was perfectly fine and filled completely but the one in the picture was filled completely but it looked like when someone dropped it and the product shifted in the tin. I evened it out but the cover doesn't like to stay completely down (as in the picture) on that one container, though I pushed the cover completely down after using it, within a few minutes the cover started slowly popping up and eventually it was almost completely off the container without me doing it anything. other than that everything is good with my purchase oh, I don't know why that one container does this (as in the picture) but beyond that the product works amazingly.. I definitely recommend it

3ddbf294-8fcf-46ee-95ff-1e6a3042a33b
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is My balm for the last 3 years for my back pains , it’s just the best product I found online and the price is amazing, this one I’m ordering all the time and every time a 3 or 4 , I just love it !

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love Tiger balm for so many reasons. It's great for muscle aches, but also great to rub on your chest when you are congested. Try it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This stuff is great for sore muscles, it’s hard for me to find anything else that compares. Gives a nice cool and tingly feel to the muscles

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

We love Tiger balm and its scent. and this one is of great value. It’s really effective as a pain killer. We like the big size package too as it will last us longer. Remember to use only thin layer as it’s very strong!