MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great product! There are very few Vitamin E tablets that aren't GMO. I love the fact that these have an MCT oil base with a spepxfic type of vitamin E. It's hard to come by! I can't get them in my country and if I can, they are triple the price. I use these for my PCOS, Endometriosis as a defender against PUFAS. I would definitely recommend. The only downside for some might be the size of the tablet, they are huge but it wasn't an issue for me. See picture (Orange tablet).

326eb52a-ba1e-4caa-9521-088857349e23
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a great natural vitamin E in the form of mixed tocopherols! I use it from time to time for my health of nerves and muscles. These are benefits of Vitamin E: Supports tissue oxygenation* Protects against lipid peroxidation* Protects skin from ultraviolet sun damage* Improves circulation* Improves mitochondrial respiration* Protects from free radical damage* Opposes all negative effects of estrogen* Decreases vitamin A burn rate* Decreases progesterone burn rate* Protects against calcification and iron overload*

c1fa933c-ca28-40b3-94e2-21ee5c8f9d52
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Helps with skin and great quality. Started slow to introduce it to body by taking 1 pill a day for severals days then increase to 2 pills. Have not tried taking 3 per recommendation on bottle, 2 pills gave me nausea and headaches so I'm only taking 1 pill a day. Pills are large. Thumbs up if this was helpful.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I haven’t used it yet so can not comment about the impact but I did some search on which brand to use. It appears that when it comes to Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols are very important. I trust Thorne Research products and the ingredients in this Vitamin E has it all.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have used this product for over thirty years and wouldn’t stop. Having to take just one capsule a day is convenient. Knowing that my insides including my brain, skin and circulation are looked after gives me peace of mind. I have no reason to doubt the quality of this product. It was initially recommended.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I've heard it's a good quality brand. Haven't taken it enough to see the diffence yet. Vitamin E needs some fat for the digestive system to absorb it. Vitamin E deficiency can cause nerve and muscle damage that results in loss of feeling in the arms and legs, loss of body movement control, muscle weakness, and vision problems.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I have stopped taking the combination contraceptive pill. This product has supported my hormones and skin (particularly on my face). I believe this is a product is great for anyone looking for benfits and support from an irregular cycle I am pleased there is no oily strong taste. Large red colour pill. Quanilty and quality are great.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am glad that I bought this Vitamin E. I feel relieved now and feel good after using it. The ingredients used are with quality. The composition and size is good for my body. It benefitted me a lot. I will definitely buy more of this supplement! Thank you Thorne! Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

A good quality natural source vitamin e without added nasties. However, although I like that it is mixed in MCT oil, it doesn’t agree with my digestive system as it causes bloating and gas if I take it everyday so I can only take it 3-4 times a week

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Amazing quality Vitamin E supplement and one of the most effective on the market. Comparable to Mitolife's PUFA protect but more accessible in AUS. It has no inflammatory carrier oils. Cleared breakouts and calmed inflammation overnight!