MY

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have noticed an increase of energy after taking pic mins and I notice it helping the immune system. I do regular bike riding, but after introducing pic mins, i noticed I even have more energy in my legs to even do further distances, i really notice it working on muscles and strength, probably with the assistance of zinc, selenium and trace minerals. I have also had it help me dealing with pericaditis/spike protein after vaccine injury, helping to heal/restore tissue over time and give me energy, as after I take I notice it helps with my left sided chest aches/pains.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I read an article about manganese being able to lower glucose. Thus, this item came up after using manganese in iHerb's search engine. Two people in my household tested 124 and 126 respectively before taking two caps/day for two weeks. Second testing two weeks later revealed 114 and 98 respectively. The high number for normal range is 120. The machine used was for diabetic people. This experiment had yours truly being a heavy user of dietary supplements, whereas, the other person only took Omega-3 fish oil. Both of us have a family history of diabetes. Thus, the credit for lowering both of our glucose readings goes to this Thorne Research Pic-Mins. I am the big guy weighing 270 lbs at 6'3" and the other person is petite. Remember that we are all different. I also take Berberine and ALA. The manganese is apparently low in my body. If manganese is normal in your body, then Berberine may be more effective rather than Pic-Mins.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

A good quality mix of minerals in a tiny sized capsule for thyroid and other body systems support. Selenium is one of the ingredients and I like that the product is synergistic and beneficial. The capsule does have a slight odour but it does not impact taste as you swallow them whole very easily.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets,1000mg size of tablets easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve the natural immune system, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach, definitely to be taken when there is a virus around

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love the quality of Thorne products and I always feel they use superior ingredients. And these Pic-Mins are great! I've been rotating every other day with my regular supplements so I get some of the ones I don't normally take. I think the strategy should keep me topped up and out of any deficiency.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am yet to use these but the mixture seems excellent will replace a few other supplements I take in one tablet which will make my husband very happy, Thorne supplements are always great quality though often expensive. I think often it pays to spend the money and get a great supplement.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Quality is good Package is safe a good antioxidant taste is ok ingredients is quite ok size is big potency is okey stomach feels good effect is great immunity is well mg is ok acidity okey benefits are increadeble dosage is good

d600a7d1-195f-464c-b340-4c486cc16ede
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product is one of my favorites. I have been taking for many years as I have an under active thyroid. It really helps with my energy levels.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I’ve been using Thorne Picmins for many years now, they are a very important part of my hashimotos supplement regimen. They contain all the essentials support in one tiny pill!