MY

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Great - CoQ10 does seem to help a lot with mental clarity

We should all be upping our omega intake; this brand is one that I trust and seems to meet all the requirements for quality, purity and consistency. I've mostly been using the fish/krill oil from Costco, but when comparing the EPA/DHA quantities - this is far better. I'm actually REORDERING another batch right now before my previous ones run out (I'm taking 3 pills a day) but I do notice that I've had a lot more mental clarity and ability to focus. I've been keto for over a decade so I'm always tweaking things here and there, but this is part of my 'essentials' from now on. Give it a try! The other reason I chose the CoQ10 added version is because I went a bit nuts back in the day and went WAAAY overboard with the saturated fat. Hopefully (from what I've been reading), it can help keep my heart a bit happier.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Omega-3 w/CoQ10 combines EPA and DHA from fish oil with antioxidant and energy promoting coenzyme Q10 to support heart, blood vessel and brain health.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This fish-oil supplement is the best I have ever tried. No taste, only pure ingredients. Package is secure enough, prevents spoiling. I can feel the benefits of taking these supplements.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The color of this Omega is so different from any other supplements I have tried before. The deep orange color just shows the pure quality of the ingredients. I am really impressed by it so far.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this based on other reviews. It is a large pill, but I have not had a problem swallowing it. I also had no adverse effects. I think this is a quality brand.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

an excellent quality. I dont compromise on the quality of fish oil, andI follow the recommendation of dr. Andrew Huberan. I take 3 per day ta assure geting enough EPA and DHa .

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take omega 3 because it helps with the gastritis I have. I immediately take breaks and then immediately feel the difference if not taken. Highly recommend the company is a serious company and experienced in catchers. Like if it helped you.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

bought this for my mom for her heart problems, she has diabetes. just a word of warning, i heard i can have reaction with diabetes meds that can cause sudden spike in the blood sugar level. but otherwise i love thorne brand in general.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

One of my favourite Omega 3. The don't repeat on you. They are very easy on the stomach and I find the capsule a great size to swallow too. Not too big. Very happy with these. Another excellent Thorne product!