MY

Posted on May 10, 2022

I am a regular user of olive leaf extract for support my immune system. One of the many health benefits of Olive Leaf Extract is antiviral and bacterial so this has been one of my top listed every day guard to maintain my immune system. Thorne product of Olive Leaf Extract is high quality so I was very happy with taking this caps.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love the quality and flavor of the berry flavored amino acids. they are helping me also! I will continue to order! Love the clean vegan formula and the amino acid matrix

Thorn is a good solid brand, but not cheap. Olive leaf extract has so many benefits, I use it for inflammation. It also has antioxidant activity. It's good to have this at home for cold and flu season.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Thorne is a safe and reliable biomed brand. OLE helps with respiratory issues for my son. Can be a little spicy if you empty the capsules into their juices.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I am a big fan of Thorne products. I give this 3 stars due to 'batch variability'. Even though Thorne standardizes this to 18% Oleuropein, there are other phenolic components that can change, depending on many factors in the extraction process. My first batch looked like the pictures that are posted by a reviewer on this site - a rich green color. I have tried 2 other batches since then and they differ from this first batch. First, the color is more beige than green. I suspect that this could be the result of extracting leaves that are not as fresh and the chlorophyll was no longer present. The other item is the scent. The first batch with green color had a strong pleasant leafy olive odor. The scent of the beige batches were much weaker. The third item is a specific pharmacological effect. With the first batch, a single capsule lowered my blood pressure about 20 mm. With the other batches, the same effect required 2 capsules. I suspect that this is the result of a lower phenolic content with the beige-colored powder in the capsules. I hope that you found this information useful.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good ingredients. This is a good manufacturer, so I bought this as a antiviral, antifungal, all round immunity product.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Throne has the best supplements, and they never make my stomach upset. Olive Leaf is good for immune, and virus.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I was told to take this by my naturopath. Easy to take and does not taste like olives! Thorne is excellent quality!

Etty
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Read that it is promising in reducing LDL-C oxidation.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great polyphenols, as recommended by rhonda patrick