MY

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Excellent product

One research paper says that due to the formation of spores, Bacillus coagulans can withstand the acidic environment of the stomach to reach the intestine where it germinates. Once active in the small intestine after germination, it has been shown to aid the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins. Also Bacillus coagulans has demonstrated anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating effects in both animals and humans. Great for those with gastrointestinal issues.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've had IBS-D for over ten years after taking PPIs. After taking another product containing bacillus coagulans with success, I got this brand for more effect. The difference is remarkable and profound. No negative side effects, no gas or bloating like other probiotics and more importantly, no more IBS-D. With longer use I hope the effects will improve even moreso. Should have tried this long ago. Thank you so much for this excellent product.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is the REAL deal. I have been searching for a probiotic that actually helps reduce my IBS and overall intestinal discomfort. I even tried some "fancy" product that cost me an arm and a leg (figuratively, NOT literally...LOL) without the positive experience I've had with Thorne BC. This has completely changed my overall intestinal issues and I am much happier after trying this product. I HIGHLY recommended if you have been unsuccessful using other probiotics. It is now the ONLY probiotic that I am using, feel much better and will order more without a doubt!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I do very well with this probiotic, it handles my bloating attacks within a few days and I don't get side effects. I like that it is a soil-based probiotic, it's safe take take for people with SIBO. And no refrigeration required. I've bought it many times.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I purchased this when I started go to the gym. I have always been bloated the day after gym. With this probiotics I finally feel ease and become a bit happier. Bottle last for 1 month.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched so hoping for late benefits. the ingredients seem solid and size is good for a month

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am drinking this type of probiotic for first time, I know that it is good for inflammation also, I will see after one moth the effect

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

So, I have a history of gut health issues in my family, from crohns and colitis to IBS C and IBS D, SIBO, acid reflux, diverticulitis, and inflammation. I have taken probiotics for a long time, and spent a lot of money testing various strains and brands, along with fermented foods, to see what would help and have had mixed results for many years that can sometimes result in a lot of discomfort as you look for the ones that can help you heal internally. I have recently started taking various strains of probiotics on their own, isolated, such as this product Bacillus Coagulans by THORNE (a great company with great reputation for quality) and from others reviews and research on studies done on this strain, I was hopeful that I would achieve some positive results and have been very happy with the effects. Too many probiotic supplements are a combination of many different strains in one capsule, and although this is based on the fact that we need a great diversity of strains, sometimes taking them on their own allows you to experience the benefits and get a feel for what just one strain is/can do for you without the others potentially causing die-off, discomfort, bloating, etc. This strain, along with L. Reuteri, L. Rhamnosus, and L. Plantarum, have given me new faith in the power of probiotics without the potential for bad reactions by having too many strains.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the most effective probiotic for me so It is perfect It helped me when I needed It the most and I continue to take It now. I'm so thankfull to i'herb to provide product's that are helping people for real !!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Thorne is an amazing brand, and this probiotic has become a staple in my everyday routine. It has positively impacted my digestion and gut health so much, that it has even gone as far as clearing my skin. I would highly recommend for the various health benefits provided.