MY

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It's my first time to try this product. So far I'm happy about this because I like taking supplement in capsule form and more importantly that it's vegan. I'm still observing how my body will respond about this product but so far I noticed that my hair loss has improved. I'm just not sure if it's for this since I am taking other supplements too, but the fact that biotin is good for skin and hair, could probably it's because of this product. I'm really happy for this purchase.

bf637ae9-9c63-40ce-a64a-c1540c94361e
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

For all my supplementation Unless I cannot find a supplement with this company I then look for other good brands. This B-Complex has not been an exception for my choosing this lab and the price and service of I Herb make the best combo The B-Complex capsules are of a ver decent size do no problem with that Highly recommended

959eb5ed-a61f-47b8-bed9-d812736ffd14
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have PCOS and low mood, I feels like this helps my depression... and I'm not just saying that, when I stop taking it a notice a drop in mood. They call it SADs in winter when we get less sunlight, I already have low levels of vitamin D and depression but I truly feel like one of these a day helps me ♥

Posted on May 27, 2022

There are cheaper brands, but this a) has the right mix of B vitamins (including v high B12 dose) and b) is endorsed by Andrew Huberman, a Stanford neuroscientist. I’ve noticed a genuine difference in decreased anxiety and increased work capacity since taking this (presumably as a result of the B12 helping with dopamine levels).

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Super high-quality and potent product that was recommended by our very finicky nutritionist. I know Thorne has a top reputation for having high-quality and clean ingredients, but I swear my husband and I feel the difference and feel confident that we're getting the best from the product. It's so worth the price, good value, and easy to take capsules. It revs our energy and that's why we take it in the morning or mid-day and NOT at night.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My urine turns super yellow after taking this as I guess there is a lot of synthetic vitamins that can’t get absorbed and have to be flushed out. I wonder if it burdens the liver. Taking one every two days, just in case, so it doesn’t overburden my body

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have ADHD and I take about 3 a day, once in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. My mental clarity has improved greatly after taking it, and I can feel the effects almost within the hour, and it lasts about 1-2 hours depending on my stress levels. Stuff from Thorne research is good, and if you are observant, you can feel the effects within a few days to 1-2 weeks.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Had been struggling with period cycle, irregular period and pain my period cycle was around 45 days n im 35 years old after taking for 3 months now period cycle has returned to almost 32 days and when period cramps also it has helped so all in all its a great product

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product for the price, take this product everyday as I have Mthf-5, so I can absorb my folate and B groups, great for nervous system, energy. The quality is great as it does what it is suppose to ,can really feel tired if I don’t take . Capsule size is easy to take and tasteless.