MY

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great product!

Since taking this prebiotic, my SIBO symptoms have begun to ease - particularly the bloating. It dissolves easily and has very little tact (I am so glad there is no added sugar to make it tase better to the masses). Thorne products never disappoint, but this one goes to the top of my list for effectiveness.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The product contains arabinogalactans, a prebiotic fiber. Immunomudalator Source of butirate- reduce intestinal mucosa inflammation and oxidative status, reinforces the epithelial defense barrier, and modulates visceral sensitivity and intestinal motility Butirate has additional activity not only in intestines One of the best supplement Extremely effective for SIBO Immediate noticeable effect

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Thorne's Arabinex really helped heal my leaky gut and inflammation in my stomach. It has eased the pain and constipation. It mixes well and I will continue to use. Thorne's quality is excellent.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This product is a great prebiotic. I used it for my H pylori sickness along with Dr Mercola 70 billion probiotics and the results were great. I also recommend floraphage Arther as an alternate prebiotic supplement. Don't know what benefitted me better but both are really good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Improved my digestion. I am planning to buy one for my partner now.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I use it as fibre in my Coffee every day.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

i add 1 scoop into my bulletproof coffee blending 30 seconds, it helps with energy and gut comfort

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow