MY

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
It Works!

I've only had this product , for a week . I began using it the same day I got it , and let me tell you , I noticed a big difference in my skin ! I had really large pores in my face , I've done everything I could to shrink them , nothing has worked until this ! I'm African American by the way , so Im wearing my hair in braids and also notice some new growth ! Yes all this in just a week ! I will be buying this again !

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Recommended by my physician to help with my knees. Also made my hair grow faster and for the first time ever my nails are growing!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Easy to swallow. Big but coated. I'm wearing my hair in braids and also notice some new growth ! I will be buying this again ! Great stuff!!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I use this aswell as a supplement I like to keep my body healthy

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

Gelatin is a component of collagen. Many people who trim the fat and skin off of the meat they consume are deficient in collagen (and gelatin), so it helps to supplement to make sure you are getting everything you need.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Incredible price however I have found other brands more affective for me.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

very good product , size ,package ,quality and benefit

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very Good For Skin And Hair.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

One of the best supplements I have consumed. My hair began to grow, and the pain in my injured knee almost disappeared.