MY

CynWatt
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
INDIGESTION, BLOATING, BELCHING - NO MORE 👍

While hydrochloric acid is considered one of the most important fluids in our body, our stomach produces less acid as we get older. People with hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid) may experience digestive issues (gassiness/bloating after meals, flatulence or belching), nutritional deficiencies (skin rash, dry skin), and gastrointestinal infections (viral, bacterial or parasitic infections causing diarrhea/vomiting/stomach pain). This supplement is a perfect blend of enzymes, betaine HCI and pepsin. I take 1 capsule everyday before a big meal especially high protein meal. Feeling bloated after a meal has never happened anymore. Please note that HCL supplements should never be taken by anyone with an active ulcer.

They say that as we are getting older it is often the case that our stomach does not produce enough hydrochloric acid, which can cause poor digestion and shortage of some important minerals like iron, etc. That was my problem, too and that's why I have decided to buy this product. My dosage: I take one tablet a day, before the main meal and I must say I already feel the benefits. I find the supplements of this producer of good quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have hypothyroidism and so I have low stomach acid. I use these tablets when I eat lunch and dinner. It really helps my digestion and restores my stomach acid levels. The tablets are small and easy to swallow. They are the most effective that I found. I recommend them.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have low stomach acid, and would feel bloated after eating occasional large meals. Read from the Internet that betaine would help with low stomach acid, so I decided to give it a try. I have to look for the lowest dosage possible, as I don't like swallowing large capsules, and my stomach is rather sensitive and may get cramps after eating sour food. So I found this brand and gave it a try after a large meal, and it really did help! No bloating or nausea after the large meal, I am happy with the effect. Would continue to take this whenever needed.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Took this for 30 days in conjunction with liver herbs like milk thistle, while eating a very clean vegetarian diet and when the 30 days was over my stomache didnt have acid issues any more or feel bloated or have digestion problems. It worked wonders for me so buying more of it

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love Iherb! 😘😘😘 Wow! the product has good quality and great ingredients. The package arrived in just 09 days here at my house in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil.. Thank you! 😘

dc902517-23f4-405f-9582-faf9d9a17a2f
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I find this Betaine HCL works very well for me. It is a good dose for when I need it otherwise I take a 650mg and might add the 350 to it if I need more.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Usually i use doctor’s hcl. But this one have lower hcl but with higher pepsin. Cheap price, lets give it a try. Higher pepsin help break more protein down

Posted on May 11, 2022

I've always had digestive issues especially when it comes to meat, in addiction to keto I felt this product helps me as well, I saw a video on its benefits, the pills are of perfect size with an acidic taste that I like actually, I'm satisfied

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I always have to reoder it time by time because it helps a lot with dyspepsia and I can feel the difference whem I'm taking the pills.