MY

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Good product

I use this with the Curamed. It helps more with pain, along with joint improvement and inflammation. The packaging is easy. These are tablets which are harder to get down, but doable. I usually get the capsules. There is no after taste. Made of good quality ingredient.. Very pricey. As most Terry Naturally, but I believe a very good product.

f50e5c19-da7e-4bad-9cc2-74314ae2ddb6
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have rheumatoid arthritis and this definitely gives me relief from pain. I take one at breakfast and one at lunch. Works better if taken with a meal that contains some fat.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Wonderful!! Seem to relieve pain when used for lower back strain and other times for facial neuralgia. Feel much more comortable taking these than other anti-inflammatory drugs. Have not experienced any worrisome side-effects.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Ordered it according to the advise if my GP. Last several months I used to have the pains in all my body. And the doctors can't help with it. It looks, Curamin is working. Thanks God.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A bit of an expensive product. I feel only a slight improvement. It seems to me I need to increase the dose to make it more effective

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Excellent relief plantar fasciitis pain and lower back disk pain relief.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Hm, didn't help much, I dont think it helps my problem or I need to take more??? I stopped taking it though after I dont see the effect to help me my pain in muscles...

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have been able to cut out my prescription anti inflammatories which is amazing.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This works great for my husband! It’s such a great product that helps him with his pain and inflammation on a daily basis.