MY

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The flavor is very nice - it has got a mild cinnamon burn to it. It can be a bit burning at least, but you really get used to it, and if you're not too sensitive to spicy foods. It smells great, it nice to use with all the small carvings in the tips. The quality of the packaging and toothpicks is great. They're great for both cleaning and just chewing. I would say their gentleness depends on how you use them for your teeth and gums. They really are just the average sized toothpicks. They last for about an hour, and overall, it's a super great product, which I would buy for myself a lot, for the following years to come, as I am currently battling my addiction of nail biting and using these has brought a great benefit for me . Also, I must mention that the shipment was cheap, quick. The delivery was very quick

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

These are a great alternative to regular toothpicks and somewhat of an interesting talking point with guests just because they are unusual! I would keep them in a sealed package as they are very pungent. I popped them in an open bowl and walked around the house trying to find the food and it was actually the toothpicks! The flavor is nice and refreshing and do obviously clean your teeth!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Fantastic product, this flavour is wild and it stays for a long time! Bang it in on the way to work and you have fresh breathe and clean teeth!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love these toothpicks. I use them whenever I have the urge to smoke and they are really helping me to quit. Nice size package to just throw in my purse or the car. Great taste too

Posted on May 20, 2022

These were great. I feel a lot better using these then the plastic alternative. They have a great taste. I would highly recommend to keep in the bathroom cabinet or in your purse.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These cinnamon toothpicks both have a delicious cinnamon and menthol flavor as well as serve as an analgesic against gum inflammations. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

great in the aid for quiting smoking. They provide a sensation , which helps for quiting. .. kind of tingly. Also makes your mouth feels super clean

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I love these toothpick. They leave your breath fresh and taste awesome. Only reason I have not given a 5 star review is manufacturers inability or unwillingness to detail how much cassis is in each toothpick or package. So if you are concerned about how much cassis you consume a day I would be hesitant in using this product as it is addictive once you start with it.

190a8e08-f263-4df8-bcb9-69c834e257fa
Posted on May 2, 2021

Tasty! I had this before long time ago and just remember them agiain so I went bought it. It is same as before...great...I like chewing the pick as I lick the cinnamon and tree oul flavor off from it, haha. It is very helpful when ur boring or need to vent out whatever it is all ya gotta sit down and relaxing then lick n chewin a pick. you can use them to scrap the gaps in between the teeth. It is great product.