MY

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
This is a great curry

I didn't think spinach would go well with dal but this was the only dal curry available on iherb so I gave it a try. Of all the hurry curry pouches I've tried so far this is the best. It's thick and tasty, not too salty, not too spicy. Really good!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It was quick and tasty (I like curries as such), the package is enough for 2 adults, if eaten with rice (or bread). It is vegan (has beans for protein), but since I am not, I decided to add some previously cooked turkey breast - at the end there were three good adult portions of curry with rice. Only slightly spicy - I would like it to be spicier, but, again, one can always add extra chilli. We had it with some red wine - all together it was really enjoyable. I definitely recommend.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love the lentils and the flavor is so nice and satisfying. I pair this with rice or potatoes and makes a filling healthy meal. Price good for the amount you get. So quick to prepare, just 90 seconds in the microwave. Very nice, quick meal. Mild flavor, not too hot or spicy, just right. I recommend this brand.

These packs are always so good, and this flavor is one of the best flavors, I think. This one goes great with the Tasty Bite instant coconut rice. Its ready super quick, and I feel good about what I'm eating even when there is no time to cook. Delicious and not too expensive, either.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent packaging! Good size for 2 paxserving. A tad too sweet for our liking but, you could add some chilli to enhance the spice. Quality is good as the chickpea still has its chew! Product is convenient for days when you don't feel like cooking up a storm;) Value for money, may purchase again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

my favourite dish to make, and one of the easiest. it tastes so good, and the package comes with instructions making it very easy to use. the only ingredient you need to add is chicken! the serving size is great and the quality is perfect.

23144a1c-729c-4a23-a3e5-5e73d54e86b7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I really like these as a quick heat and eat snack. Sprinkle a little grated cheese on top and perhaps a little Italian spice (I know right.. Italian on this... yike, but it works). The sauce is creamy and the texture of the lentils is excellent. I'm not a big fan of Tomato products but it really works nicely with the creamy texture. Been hard to find of late and the price keeps creeping up like everything else.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have been a long time fan of Tasty Bite products. I especially love their Organic Indian Madras Lentils. The product is so versatile for vegetarians & meat lovers alike! I like to top baked potatoes with these lentil & I sometimes top w/melted paneer or smoked mozzarella cheese. A healthy high fiber vegetarian dish. I have also sauted in some organic ground beef & either served it over rice or made it into a burrito w/some cheese, tomatoes etc! I took one * off because I wish it were spicier. It is quite mild for my taste.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

These are quite good although I do prefer the hot one better. These as stated are mild, and so is not as exciting as the hot one. Ovwerall still very delicious over pasta or rice

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The flavor does not disappoint! very easy and quick to prepare rip about an inch and a half tear into the top, microwave it for 60 seconds and you have some thing that you can pour over rice, pour over baked potatoes