MY

Based on 1,713 Ratings
1,456
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Чудово!

Okay...so I've been drinking this for a week. So far I have found that I overall feel way better. I have absolutely zero body odor, my number twos have been normal and I feel like my liver, bladder and kidneys are thanking me for drinking it too! I have also lost 4 lbs but I've also been watching what I eat. I love this stuff!!! The taste...you get used to it. It reminds me of a weak, dirty tea. lol!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

A good source of green, naturally ocurring, vitamins and minerals. The price was competitive, and I chose this brand over the others because it was the only one with a squeeze cap. Previous experience trying to pour out small amounts from an ordinary bottle have ended in liquid spilling everywhere.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,528

I order this chlorophyll as an internal deodorant of the body. The taste is not super pleasant, but if it is somehow useful to my body, I will drink it with pleasure.

Qallaf
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Best chlorophyll liquid I ever tried, fell in love with the taste and color after a few days of using it, noticed that my body has been less prone to acne and body pimples

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I absolutely love this product it's taste surpassed my expectations. I've tried a few and this one makes me feel the best. My hydration health has vastly improved.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The Sunny Green liquid chlorophyll helps me with regular bowel movements and I also notice that my skin has a glow to it when I drink this.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

As for me, this chlorophyll is tasty, mild & not sharp at all. I use it for a long time & it really works- adds a lot of energy & improves blood test. Strongly recommended!