MY

4.5
Based on 1,194 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Since I started with making my own smoothies, I always wanted to add Sunfood Superfood Mixes in my Fruit and Veggies. Not just for the taste boost but the Nutritional Value it adds. The Packages are easily resealable for longer life of Product and with the variety of Healthy Herbs and Spices which concentrate on beneficial and life improving roots helping your body to function better.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is one of the must items in my daily drink, i can feel the energy level is different while without adding it. I will recommend it though it maybe a bit pricy when compare with other brands. But definitely worth trying!

aebba477-31f9-4603-a25c-77ac3d98fc91
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Excellent product, superfood rich in antioxidants I mix it with my yogurt everyday for health benefit Taste like mixed berrys… actually not much taste cause only small amount is used Nice package, easy to rezip for storage

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
8,512

antioxidant superfood. Add it in cold water, juice. or add a bit on a cup of yogurt or ice cream. Taste good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I heard maqui berry has good benefits for keeping good health so I found this freezed dry power at iherb. I add to my morning cereal bowl or smoothy and enjoy berry flavor. The taste itself is not "berry berry" like blueberry or rasberry, not too sour but you can add to yogurt and anything. This freezed dry powder has very dark colorness which will dye once you spill on cloth so you need to use caution when you open the package.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Love the fact this powder does not affect the flavor of yoghurt. Add a tea spoon of this product together with some fresh fruits I have. Haven’t felt much results and would like to continue.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Great taste on my oat in the morning. I give it 4 stars out of 5 because the close mecanism does not work so well so I have to leave it open all the time

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

i like the flavour of this dried maqui powder. it’s slightly sweet with a tangy after taste. the colour is dark deep purple, and it mixes well in a morning fruit shake, or just alone by itself in water (although the powder doesn’t dissolve all that well, and is somewhat gritty, although it’s not terribly problematic).