Page 1 - Reviews - Sunfood, Raw Organic Chia Seeds, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Great product! I put 3 tablespoons (5 g. each) in a mug of hot tea in the morning, mix it all up, wait a couple of hours, and drink/eat the resulting chia pudding. It definitely helps with any constipation issues, and it's highly recommended for overall health. It also curbs my appetite, so I feel fuller on less food throughout the day.

592a005a-a1bd-474b-a241-6fa5e244eb42
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I absolutely love chia seeds. I love the fact that they are an excellent source of fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, protein, minerals and much more. I use one tablespoon in my yogurt or oatmeal and helps me with my digestion and makes m feel full. I especially like Sunfood because they have produced a quality product which is also organic and raw . Excellent product which I have been eating for years.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Eating chia seeds are a great way to nurture the body with a highly balanced and favorable Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio. I love using the Sunfood brand products because of their dedication to ensuring quality and maximum benefits in their process of nutrient preservation.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

Sunfood's organic CHIA SEEDS are some of the best I've ordered from IHERB. It is an alternative source of vitamins and amino acids, has a SOFT taste, a unique jelly-like consistency and contains a high concentration of nutrients. CHIA contains omega3, calcium and other vitamins. CHIA seeds contain a record amount of fiber, create a feeling of fullness and increase immunity. From CHIA seeds I prepare: * kefir + 1 dessert spoon chia + fruits, raisins, dried apricots. * chia + lemon juice + mineral water + mint and honey to taste. I add to porridge, salads, puddings, smoothies. I wish all of us beauty and health! 🌺 If my review was helpful, please 👍.

e3441278-e7b6-4ae4-972a-3d37eee362bb
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

it's very effective and I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good quality, it's worth the price. I use these every day in my oatmeal.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Really good chia seeds. Last for a long time. I mainly added to my oatmeal in the mornings.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

actually helping my aunt to buy. I tried to recommend another cheaper brand when this was oos. However, she still insisted on this brand which she has been taking for a few years and she said she only trust this brand.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Limiting your intake of high cacao to just 1 1/2 oz a day is good for the body as long as it is at least 72% cacaco. Having the 100% raw cacaco nibs is best of all. I add it to my morning granola.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Chia puddings are a great and easy breakfast to have and keeps my colon and bowels clean. Great value pack and really good price for organic chia