Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals, Vitamin B12, 1,000 mcg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like the Sundown product and flip top cap for easy dispensing. I use B12 supplements on a regular basis. It is especially important for those over 50 (since stomach acid will decrease as we age-stomach acid is needed for our bodies to process and use the B-12), or who have some kind of stomach or digestive impairment. Risk factors are higher - to be deficient in this vitamin with the above issues. B-12 helps to build new red blood cells which bring oxygen to every cell in the body. I have found that they are particularly helpful after donating blood. Paired with B-9 (Folic Acid) it helps with the renewal of blood cells. I also use B-12 and B-9 to help with nervous system health and my nerve pain blend.

Posted on May 15, 2022

tried many brands and so far this the most excellent quality as I think the ingredients they use are good quality the size of each capsule is just nice not too small and not too bog. take this and a burst of energy and helps in the nerve pain issue my mum has. the package is sealed and bottled with cotton wool onside. there is visible effect on the body and pain gone after taking

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I switched to the 1000 mcg time release tablets when I could no longer get the 1500 mcg time release. They seem to be working just as well. Have been using Sundown products for many years and find them to be of good quality. iherb has the best prices too.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I order this product for my father, hoping that it will help him feeling better. He said that it is easy to swallow an he has greater energy. I think that's a good reason for recommendation and I will certainly order it again, since he likes the quality of the product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Despite holiday period, delivery was fast was made within 6 days after order was placed. Box is solid and filled with bubble packs to protect the supplement. Expiry Jul 2023. More than adequate. This is a repeat order. This is repeat order for many times and so far so good.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I take B12 supplements every morning when I wake up. I am anemic much of the time because I have Pancreatic Insufficency. It gives me the energy I need to get going everyday and helps build red blood cells to combat the anemia. This bottle is a good size for the cost and I trust Sundown products for the quality.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Im vegan, i buy the product, i hace been with it for months, and in my last blood analisis my levels of B12 were in excelente conditions, i LOVE the package

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This is one product repeated many times. Shipment was fast. Expiry Dec 2023. More than suffice. This is repeat order for many times and so far so good.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Have been taking this supplement regularly and have noticed improvements and good effects. Quality and ingredients wise I think it’s okay. No taste. Good for older age ppl who want to take care of their body and increase metabolism. Size and potency is just right. Gives me energy too.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I liked this supplement and got for myself and my sibling, I noticed I have more energy and can be more productive when I take it along with my other vitamins. It’s easy to swallow and you can take it before food but after food i a preferable. Will purchase again when I run out.