Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals, Melatonin Gummies, Strawberry, 2.5 mg, 60 Gummies - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’ve previously only purchased melatonin from compounding pharmacies at $60 for 30ml. This product is soft, almost juicy and tastes better. My ASD/ADHD son sleeps just as well after using. He is 28kg (on non stimulant medication) and takes a 2 gummy dose 30 min before bed. Have found 1 gummy isn’t enough.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

these are amazing! taste delicious and work very well. i use these every night for me and my children. we are all night owls. i only give my kids 1 and depending on how tired they are can sometimes take awhile to work. for me, i take about half an hour before i want to go to bed. once im in bed, ill be asleep within 10 minutes. without them i will sit in bed scrolling on my phone or reading until 4am.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

We have utilised melatonin for our autistic kids for many years. This on is the best. We find that by cutting each gummy into thirds and then having the kids dissolve it under their tongue, they get a good solid all night of sleep. Best thing it takes effect within twenty minutes so bedtime routine doesn't take as long.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I finally found something to help my asd adhd son! he won't take any meds and I offered him these ones, he said they smell yummy and he took one and fell asleep in 30 mins! I'm so greatful. I also you them for me aswell. taste great and im normally asleep 45 mins later.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This one tastes good!! Dosage is enough for those who don't need a high melatonin content in their supplements. I also like the fact that it doesn't have the usual bits of sugar in it as it is already a bit sweet for my liking. But the taste is good!!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Love these gummies for sleep. They taste great and work even better if you let them dissolve under the tongue. Often half is enough but sometimes a whole one is needed and then I get a great night's sleep and wake up refreshed. Best melatonin I've tried, and I've tried several. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This product is fantastic! My daughter has Autisum and what i like most about this ptoduct is it actually works and she loves the taste so its easy to get her to have them. Iv tried a few different brands but these are hands down the best quality and ingredients we have tried.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This product was bought for my older son who is able to recognize when he can’t sleep due to mild anxiety. I halve the gummie to make it a lessor dose and it works perfectly. Prior to using these, I had a son who got upset because he couldn’t just go to sleep like his sister (really quickly). Now when he’s anxious or had a tough day, we use the Melatonin Gummie to get him to sleep quickly and calmly. He is thankful and so are we.