Page 1 - Reviews - Steambase, Steam Eye Mask, Unscented, 1 Mask - iHerb
MY
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

YESSSS. Your eyes will thank you. I love this product. It gets warm/hot upon opening and you place it over the eyes using the attached ear loops. I don’t even mind that it’s unscented as it’s more about the heat than smell. It’s like putting a warm washcloth over the eyes but more convenient. Very relaxing for about 10-15minutes.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My eyes hurt after working at a computer. This mask is my salvation! In just 20 minutes I feel much better. Definitely worth it to try!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This was lovely and relaxing, the mask heated up within a few minutes and stayed warm for at least half an hour. I had to press the mask down over my eyes because otherwise I didn't feel much, but I think that's just because of the shape of my nose.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Bought it for a recent trip, to use on the plane, and it didn’t disappoint. Such a relaxing experience to use on tired eyes! Will buy more

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is an amazing product to use before sleep. It relaxes you. At the beginning you get surprised how warm it gets, this one has no scent, it has the perfect combination to relax and get a good sleep. The mask size is big, but this make sense.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This eye mask have a long and consistent heat. It helps sooth my dry eyes. As soon as I put it on, I fall asleep quickly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

what left to say, this makes my eyes so warm and nice it gives me that feeling like it is peace, i don’t know how to say it but i swear this is different about all the masks i’ve used before, try it girrrlllasss

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I like this unscented version best as I can be sensitive to over perfumed scents. Perfect for eye strain, headache, stress relief, or travel. Also makes a fabulous gift.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Really liked it so reliable & its rests my eyes. You have to wear it on your ears and lay down, it will not stays unless you layed, I like it more than the scented mask.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Pretty good way to pamper yourself if you have tired, tense eyes but quite wasteful and pricey if used frequently. Could be nice little addition to a gift for someone that often has dry and tired eyes.