MY

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Daily immune support

First time buying this. I haven't used it long term, so I can't over a review on that... But no negatives so far! I spray it under my tongue and hold it there before I ingest it. I also use it on any wound or cut for quicker healing! Will continue to try this product.

1bb1baa4-e2fa-4564-81ff-136a0166fefa
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this as I was advised that it woudl be useful for Covid adn as a nostril spray. Not for me as I am too sensitive to use it as a nostril spary, some mineral in it cause me to hace a slight nose bleed. Its fine as a throat spray though is I feel I have a scratchy throat. Has been beneficial for me, but hte size means it will not last too long. Taste a tad metallic but that does not bother me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I spray it in my eyes a couple times a day to heal my eyes from laser surgery and also for allergies. It is excellent for pink eye. I spray in my mouth and around teeth before sleep and it has helped with tooth that was beginning to become infected. I buy the larger bottle (another brand) and swish it in my mouth for 10 min if signs of any infection it kills bacteria instantly. 100s of uses.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good quality. I've always wanted to try out colloidal silver. It came just in time as my daughter busted her chin and it helped her heal quickly. Great packaging as the mist is really fine. The taste is ok but I don't use this regularly. Great to have on hand.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Sovereign Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market in my opinion. I have used it for years and years now it's become a staple in my household... it has helped me avoid getting sick so many times. I know that colloidal silver is not for everyone and it's something you have to be really careful with but I trust this brand and I've never had any adverse effects from it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have used colloidal silver for many years. This is a handy little bottle to keep in the purse or pocket for immediate use. I spray it in my mouth or on any little scratch. I used it constantly during the pandemic. I take the liquid in two tablespoons every night. It is terrific for fighting off invections.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Excellent quality product. Recently my cat had a bladder infection, and I gave him the silver to help with the symptoms. He is terrible about taking medications but there was no taste to the product, so he willingly took it. I've used it for other issues and have always found it to be a great supplement.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My cat was lying next to me at my feet when a sudden sharp noise frightened him. As he bolted away his claws raked over my foot. There was an alarming amount of blood, I was fearful of how it would heal as it was on my foot which can be slow to heal. We applied the silver for 4 days and kept the wounds covered. By the 5th day they were healed up! Very pleased with the results.

Simply amazing! I could talk about benefits of BIO ACTIVE (very important to highlight this) silver for a long time, I use it if I get cuts, for sore throat and to boost my immunity if I feel that I’m getting sick. The package is very convenient, spray makes sure you don’t waste any product, so one bottle lasts a long time. Doesn’t have much of a taste for me, a bit bitter but it’s fine. If my review was helpful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Some colloidal silver products of higher concentration (ppm) claim that one teaspoon equals multiple teaspoons of our 10 ppm product. On the contrary, scientific peer-reviewed literature has shown that silver is only useful when it is positively charged (bio-active). Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, with greater than 98% bio-activity, is 8x more potent than a 250 ppm colloidal silver. Higher ppm also = risk of toxicity. There is simply no reason to use a higher ppm product. Giod quality Good ingredient perfect size