MY

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Very noticeable effects on testosterone, great effects on my trail running, thanks.

c53132f5-fbf3-4c91-99fa-85722e48cde5
Ryan Hartley
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This one definitely worked for me, I have also tried a few other brands. This one seemed to work the best. First of all you want to buy an extract, otherwise you are wasting your time. This extract is 100:1. So, it takes 100g of powder to make 1g of extract. 80 mg however is a very low dose. I recommend taking between 3-5 pills to feel an effect. Also it's good to cycle this herb. I tried taking it for 2 weeks, but the effect wore off after 10 days. I'm currently taking it during the weekdays and the weekends off. I had more energy in the gym. Well worth a try, just not very cost effective as a downside.

Been taking for 2 weeks straight and noticed my energy levels have really picked up dramatically and I feel more masculine 😌 I'm 38yrs old male and I'm feeling young again want to start working out to get my health back. My current cycle is 14days on 7days off taking 320mg every morning single dose. I'm also sleeping better.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Best one I found so far. Can feel results. To get best benefits without any side effects. Take it 3-4 times per week. You want between 2 or 3 pills on those days. I'll do 2 after morning workout and 1 in early afternoon.

Read more reviews
Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I have tried several different brands of Tongkat Ali over the past several years. And I finally realized that it was because I bought this brand years ago and had measurable results in energy, vitality and muscle mass, and then tried another more expensive brand where I thought I would get even better results, but that did not happen. I took me a while and searching back in my order history to find my original order and reorder, and the feeling and results are back. Not wasting my time with any other brand no matter what the literature says. I know this brand works for me. And it's what I am buying. Now one thing I did was start taking 2 tablets twice daily after the 3rd week. I think that's what works best for me and will use that dosage longer term. 2 in the morning at 6am and 2 in the afternoon about 2 before the gym.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Haven't seen any results yet but packaging was great.

Posted on May 9, 2022

There is no other brand to buy because they are all not authentic. Only this one is worth it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great product. Will be buying again soon Good for health

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good quality, natural ingredient, the taste isn't so good