MY

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Great product, read about Taurine!

If you are thinking of taurine as merely an energizing substance you may be surprised! I was prescribed Taurine by my phisician to restore my nervous and vascular system and everything related to it, as well as the production of bile. I was taking also other supplements, but there was something different about taurine - it gave me strength, to wake up, to think better and to feel better. In my opinion everyone should do a round of taurine once in a while, because we often don't assume enough, especially if vegan or vegetarian as me, to give the body a boost for a while. The only thing I didn't appreciate is that the capsules are in gelatine, my fault - didn't read well the details. Anyway I believe there are better solutions for pills, vegfriedly :) Great price! It also helped me with migraine, but only with mild attacks.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Interestingly, I use this when I make homemade cat food. It's one of the ingredients in their diet that helps with brain function, nerves, eyes, heart, digestion, just to name a few. I like Source Naturals because they use quality ingredients, and the packaging isn't a clear plastic so light can filter in and destroy the nutrients.

Somewhat long yet simpler to swallow than the huge tablets. Dr endorsed for muscle issues and muscle squandering. Supportive for squeezing in under seven days. The body makes its own taurine. My body doesn't make enough. A lot of anything can be something terrible so do some examination prior to taking any enhancements.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

A cheap way to get a strong amount of taurine into you. This is another rarely know supplement to support immune system and fight flu.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

We love this Taurine because we need the high dose at 1g. It's taken for liver support as well as to help absorb magnesium. It has been helping with heart palpitations when taken along with magnesium.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is not magic, but it's a good ingredient to add to your diet. Especially if you have demanding job/loads of stress/intense training. The main benefit for me is the energy levels, i feel like i get more things done when I'm taking it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Help sleep more fast and it also help immune system and flight against flu . the size is also easy to take . would recommend to try

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great taste, nice structure to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I still don't have a strong opinion about taurine. this may be too anecdotal to rely on but I speculate that has given me a weird side effect in overly sensitive nipples. I am a male and never had an issue with it. stopped taking it and went away. i must point out that i took this in conjuntion with other supplements including selenium and i'm still in the process of doing an elimination experiment to see which one may have been the cause or if it was the fact of compounding them

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

re. research Paper,supplement, safe daily dosage maximum 3000mg. functions, including increase nerve stem cells, to repair damaged nerves, eg. eyes, ears . calming,effects, better sleep,less anxiety. taurine also present in muscles ,tissues.