MY

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have tried so many serums for my dehydrated, older getting skin: this one is it. It stung a little around the eye area the first few times I used but that is over now. For people who prefer richer concistencies in a product, this is perfect. The only thing I find very irritating is, that the price rises every time I order. Feels like the increase is individually targeted towards a returning buyer.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I've been using this product for over 10 years and have been consistently complimented on my skin. For my age, I have far less wrinkles then my peers. My skin is firmer than most. Will other products do a better job? I am not interested to find out. The coconut sent is lovely.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Although the main ingredient is water, it feels oily, you could use this and right after your sunscreen. I have also used the cream and they both itch a little bit. Seems to be working, my skin has a good texture and I'm 67. I wouldn't use it near my eyes, instead I buy DMAE specifically for eyes.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very strong vanilla smell, like a vanilla protein powder, and it lingers, but it’s not a bad smell so it doesn’t bother me. I have extremely dry skin and I find it very moisturizing

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the texture of this serum, it feels a bit oily which I personally enjoy. It's one of the few skin care products that contains DMAE.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been using this product for years… it truly is the best serum on the market!! It works great for skin discoloration as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It truly is an AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It is the best serum or cream I ever tested. My skin looks have improved. The scent is nice like coconut oil.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I use this cream for a daytime moisturizer. It is light and very effective.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I buy thus product for many years, it is an abslolute must have, that kind of serum that improves action of every cream