MY

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been taking SAMe for a little while now and I have found it to help a lot with my mood in terms of anxiety and depression like symptoms. I tend towards buying Source Naturals products because their ingredient’s list tends to be simpler than the other name brands out there and I imagine their quality and benefits to be higher. The size was smaller than other brands I’ve tried, while taste and packaging was on par. I do wish it was cheaper, and it has been out of stock as well.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I use SAMe off and on through out the year for mood regulation and pain management. It's been a big help these past two years. I can feel a difference with anxiety and also body pain.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I began taking Sam-e after a deficiency was identified by my doctor. After beginning to to take it consistently (it's been a month now), I have noticed a difference in my mood, I feel more uplifted, and less joint pain during the morning.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I usually buy a different brand but that was out of stock, so i bought this one. Eventhough it was a bit more expensive, it was good quality and I had the same experience. I wish there was a 60 tablet package.

I've noticed an improvement in mood, joint comfort and less stress. I bought this product for an entirely different reason and noticed less stress and better mood the first day I took it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is supposed to be really great for certain things. Works well for some and not others. For me it didn’t help with my issue.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Feels slightly different in terms of better energy levels. Will come back with more feedback at a later time.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This product came at a great price and was fresh!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

very good coated product. really help. size a bit big, but its not a problem-package is safe

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

It is very high quality and effective, I have been using this supplement for five months and I feel the result