MY

Posted on Oct 29, 2021
1956
Great for estrogen toxicity and reproductive hormonal imbalance

Been using prescription progesterone for a while but as my health improved, i realized i could use a lower percentage over the counter brand and this came well recommended. Used this for 2 months and am pleased with the results so decided to buy the bigger size. I have always had an estrogen toxicity challenge which gave me crappy and long periods as well as periodic ovarian cysts. Using progesterone not only resolved all of these issues but gave me better skin tone and moisture as well as improved sleep. I can never ever again be without this cream with or without my previous issues and this brand is affordably priced. I highly recommend. Please click the like button to keep traction on this great product. Thank you immensely for doing so

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I use this cream to balance out my hormones and i have seen a great improvement in my perimenopausal symptoms. I prefer this tub rather than the squeezy tube as you can scoop out with a spoon the very last piece of cream whereas i had to cut the tube in half to scoop out the remaining cream. The price is very good, it has a nice scent and it absorbs easily.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This cream really helps for breast tenderness. I have very high prolactin levels because of a benign pituitary tumour. This cream really helps to tone down the symptoms of breast tenderness. It's super easy to use and cheaper than other brands but it works really well because it contains only progesterone. It's also a natural way of managing menopause symptoms. I get more applications out of this tub than any other natural progesterone product which makes it really cost effective. Can't recommend this product highly enough.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have used this cream off and on for over 15 years. I alternate it with Emerita Phytoestrogen, Body Cream as recommended by my OBGYN and Kinesiologist. For post-menopause, I alternate the cream with a bio-identical troche for estrogen, testosterone and DHEA. Has worked well for over 7 years.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I’m only on day 4 of this cream. I have low progesterone/oestrogen dominance which has caused extensive endometriosis in the pelvis. Already this cream has stopped my constant pain and bladder issues. It’s easy to apply and smells fine. The only side effect I had for the first few days was a slight headache which went after a few minutes.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I use it on 21st and/or 22nd days of my cycle, which helps with m low progesterone levels during those days, because of which my periods always go off track. I don't use it for whole month because you have to let estrogen take peak during the first half cycle. Up this if it was helpful 🙏 thanks

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I love Source Naturals Progesterone Cream. It is very affordable, and helps so much with hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. I have tried other progesterone creams and I prefer the tub type container compared to the pump that other manufacturers have. I am so glad I have found this progesterone cream. It really works well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been using for some time now and it's excellent, never get flushes. Great quality, correct balance of ingredients which ensures I don't get flushes or other symptoms associated with menopause. Have recommended to a number of others and they say it works for them too. The size of the tub is fair for the price. The product has been really beneficial for me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. No scent. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is just okay. It’s very benefit for those who are peri menopause. The frequency I used is at night and I have no side affects. Feel good!! Personally Recommended!!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I'd use this cream as a regular moisturizer even if it didn't contain Progesterone. It has a mild, pleasant smell. It's very creamy and melts into my skin well. I noticed some crepiness on the skin on my forearms so I apply this to my inner forearms. It's a great place to put it for absorption and it made the crepiness go away too. I did try another brand once but this one is my favorite and I will keep buying it as it's a brand I trust.