MY

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with a very bad symptom being that of brain fog and cognitive dysfunction. My fantastic GP put me onto Magtein - it might be high praise but it has brought my brain back to life, and to be able to function again is such a blessing. I still get the brain fog, but overall, this form of magnesium has made an immense difference.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

If you are using for sleep (either on its own or combined with l-theanine and apigenin), this is probably the best value brand of magnesium l-threonate. It is better absorbed than other types of magnesium, and does not cause any stomach issues when taken in a lower dose (eg 1 capsule). However, can cause some stomach issues when taking in higher doses (2-4 tablets). If doing that, I would recommend splitting it up and taking 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening. That should minimize stomach upset. If you find this review useful, please give me a little thumbs up, I would really appreciate it :-)

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This supplement is simply spectacular! Researched for over 10 years by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) scientists, Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) is a unique molecule that, unlike conventional sources of magnesium, has proven its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and thus significantly increasing the concentrations of this mineral in the brain. As a result of this, there is recovery of the capacity for memorization and learning through the reestablishment of synaptic connections. After 3 months of use I noticed a significant improvement in my memory, in my reasoning and my sleep improved a lot.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Magnesium is an essential element of the human body and our bodies require to consume it constantly in order to function properly. I like Source Naturals magtein because it is cheapest Magnesium L-Threonate and it works for me. L-Threonate is the only binding agent for magnesium that cross the blood-brain barrier and able to deliver magnesium to your brain. After the first time I took Source Naturals magtein I started to remember my dreams every night. The dreams are quite vivid, so I feel that it works for my brain. The only shortcoming of this magtein is that while it is cheapest among magteins, it is four times more expensive than magnesium glycinate from Dr.Best that I take. I took Source Naturals magtein as the only magnesium form for one month that I read was enough to supply my brain with sufficient amount of magnesium. After that I started to take Source Naturals magtein one day and magnesium glycinate the second day. This way I am able to supply my brain with enough magnesium while saving using cheaper forms of magnesium the other day.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am so pleased to be able to get a large jar of this supplement from iHerb, it’s much more expensive in the UK. I have been diagnosed in the past with magnesium deficiency, so I like to make sure I take some every day along with Minami Platinum Elite Omega 3 supplement. This magnesium threonate helps keep osteoporosis at bay, and also if you suffer from migraines, this helps to make attacks less frequent: well it does for me. This is an all-round top quality supplement for making sure your body and brain gets enough of this vital mineral (actually, it’s a metal, but lets not argue about that!);-))

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Taking this for my brain so that it will function better, worthwhile investment. Magnesium is a mineral required by the body for various reasons, benefits and functions, sleep, stress relief, muscles, joints, bones, balance the hormones, etc... Zero taste. Normal size caps. Source Naturals is a trusted brand. So great quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I take this magnesium all the time. Usually buy the big package though. I have no idea about how it impacts on sleep or joints but if I skip it for a week I totally feel it on my nervous system. So I'm stocking up). It helps me to be less nervous, less anxious.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022