MY

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

L-carnitine is made in the human brain, liver, and kidneys. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. L-carnitine helps the body turn fat into energy. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized ("burned") to produce energy. It also transports the toxic compounds generated out of this cellular organelle to block their accumulation. Not only does this decrease the amount of fat that your body stores, but it also helps reduce visceral belly fat, the kind that surrounds your vital organs and potentially leads to fatty liver disease and other serious health conditions.

Nicely l-carnitine packaged, quality supplement, feeling benefit along fitness workout. Recommend using with L-arginine and L-Citrulline complex for best results.

6e384c5f-220d-4467-8f02-98627b670e3d
Posted on Mar 15, 2021

I Herb it's one of the only places I can find L-Carnitine 250 mg. It's easy to find the 500 mg, but that's too much for me. I have MS and I take this along with a few other things to help out with energy etc. this particular size and brand is also a very good price!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I take it for burning fat. I don’t know it works well. I am going to try more

Posted on May 11, 2022

love it! great quality stuff. excellent value. will def repurchase!

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I have Graves Disease and I take 4x per day and it helps keep my energy up and helps with the muscle weakness that is common with Graves. Haven’t suffered any heart palpitations since starting this supplement. Wouldn’t be without them.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I definitely recommend it. Very Good quality

Posted on May 13, 2021

Carnitine lives in your muscles, where it shovels fatty acids into cells so they can be burned for energy.

Posted on Aug 9, 2020

It helps with fat burning, provided you exercise and eat healthy meals. It's a low dosage, easy to swallow capsules with no side effects.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021