MY

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

At our advanced age my wife and I don't need muscle building, but the beneficial effect on our hearts is clear. We are both fit, and people remark on our youthful appearance although we are in our 80s. The quality and effect of the Source Naturals product shows that the formula is spot on.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Happy with the product. It seems like this brand is a good quality supplemen brand and cares about using natural ingredients. The only downside is that the pills are a bit big and hard to swallow for me, but I stuggle with this issue a lot when taking any pills. Have been taking it for around a month now and feel more energetic.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This item was one of the most helpful item. The reason for this was it has given a very positive review for my customers and I’m getting more demand for just great products. If anyone is interested to take this tablets make sure to first

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great quality diet supplement with high 1000 mg I got for circulation issues I was having. So much improvement with less numbness in my hands.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a high quality brand and this product is excellent for cleansing the lining of the blood vessels, leaving them in their original state. The dosage is right for a twice daily dosage.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Your L-Arginine works much better than the one sold by a prominent shop!! It has been very helpful at improving my heart condition, for which I also have to take prescription medications. When i take it, I feel more energetic. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Besides being a great value brand, Arginine is important for the blood flow circulation especially to the heart. For me I get better pumps and workouts when I take Arginine for physical strenuous physical activity.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

L-Arginine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid. It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen. It is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Each tablet provides 1,000 mg for convenient dosage.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Been taking this for about 5 days, the tablet is huge and harder to swallow as compared to my previous brand needing 2 capsules. Will see how if it is effective, currently don't see any improvement to erection. Maybe not working for long term ED.