MY

Posted on May 9, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

2740c938-a3ec-4af5-8223-10ea5ceba52b
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

For more than 2,000 years, people in India used Gymnema Sylvestre to control blood sugar. The herb is also called gurmar, which means “destroyer of sugar” in Hindi. supplementing with 400 mg daily. In one study, patients who took this amount daily for 18 months showed a significant reduction in their fasting blood sugar levels. I am 74 and I take one everyday and my blood sugar level is under 6. Happy!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

works really well beside a low carb diet . I noticed a very big difference after around 1 month and finding these on Iherb for almost $10 cheaper really made me happy. I take three aday and I feel no cravings and it makes it so much easier to stick with a low carb diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

These are easy to swallow. The taste is a little strong, but it is worth it for lowering blood sugar levels and sugar cravings. I haven't had a recent A1C, so I don't know how much these have made in terms of a A1C level change, but they definitely are making me not crave sugar.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great quality supplement that comes in a tablet form. The tablet does have a slight “earthy” flavor, but overall it doesn’t taste bad. While this tablet made sweet foods taste bad, but it has made me desire sweet foods a lot less. Eating any kind of dessert has become less appealing.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Started using this compound after recommendation from health practitioner. My A1C drop substantially, I have noticeably less cravings for sugary, starchy foods . Happy with results . Placed order again . Recommended to anyone dealing with symptoms of pre diabetics and looking to loose weigh

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my wife needed this full quality product cause we lacked this supplement. We are happy with that being in our house. Great ingredients, package, energy and brain memory boost. Also doesn’t have after taste.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been taking this product to reduce sugar in my blood and it has Ben!! Fantastic ready seeing considerable improvements on my sugar levels!!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Happy with this product! I feel it actually works, and helps balance my blood sugar. i take it after a lunch, or when i eat something sweet.

This particular brand is one of the few that lists the concentration of the supplement as a percentage. I I have so far only taken it for 3 days and already notice an improvement in energy as well as glucose readings. Pretty good value for the quantity.