MY

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

.This is a reorder item for me as I found this to be good value .The only drawback being the size of tablet can be a bit of a mouthful if this is taken together with other tablets to swallow as hard as it comes. Otherwise, it is a good alternative.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is one of the rare genistein product I could find online if not the only. I am happy to find even this one. I am not sure if it works or not as I did not notice any changes in my condition, habits etc. will buy it again as it’s part of my healing protocol.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

my father had prostate cancer - this product helped him with female hormone level. because this terrible disease had main focus - block man and raise female hormon.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have started using this to help with lack of sleep due to menopause. I am already noticing a difference in less than a week.

I was using icool for hot flashes but was unable to find it any longer. I found this product which has the same active ingredient. While I did like the gel cap better ( these are horse pills) at least this works. Thanks, Source Naturals!

Posted on May 8, 2022

great job for hair lose excellent quality and easy to use it is a good composition and a big size with a light scent good ingredient good dosage and a lot of benefits and good taste

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

In common with a large number of other products sold here, this comes in a well-sealed plastic tub that's always hard to open when it first arrives. In this case, the lid was sealed down with a tightly-fitting plastic cover and no obvious way to remove it without a sharp-pointed knife that's dangerous and could easily lead to an accident. Then if we manage to successfully open the lid without getting a bloody cut, there's invariably a seal underneath which I also find very hard to open. If both the lid plastic and these under-the-lid seals could be equipped with a strong little opening tab, and/or an "open here" arrow, it would make our first-time opening processes so much easier and happier.

Posted on May 11, 2022

As I've just started taking these, I can't yet say if they're making any difference. The purpose of this review is to warn others of their large size (approximately 23 mm long). A few times a tablet has gotten stuck in my throat. So I would recommend those who have trouble swallowing large tablets, if still interested in taking these, have a full glass on water on hand to help down these tablets.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My finctional medicine doctor recommend this for my PCOS trearment plan. Thumbs up and baby dust for everyone TTC.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Quality, size and dosage is hard to find. Excellent ingredients for maximum benefit.