MY

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I'm taking it only for several days and already feel a boost of energy. So far, everything is good. I read a lot of very good opinions about this product, hope it really is :)

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Great product. Very high quality. We use it regularly. Influence the energy and clarity. It would be great to have it in larger quantity in the packing for longer use. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Super fast delivery. I received package days before the expected days. It was a gift to my mum. She loves it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It takes a couple of weeks to kick in but I have more energy and more focused and alert . Great product

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

I tried NADH for low energy and reduced fertility. I had very good results for ENADA NADH 5mg. It gave me much more energy. Other brands I tried did nothing for me and that includes other source naturals versions. However, I had unusual weight gain using other brands and when I looked at the study on female mice I could see why. NADH is something that gets created when you eat lots of carbs and you tend to have an uneven ratio of NADH and NAD+ as you get older with less NAD+ and more NADH. It can also disrupt your circadian rhythm. So if you are going to take any of these products I would go for NAD+ or possibly simple B3. Maybe just vegemite on toast will do.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Made me nauseous and gave me headache. Didn’t feel any benefits

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great antiaging and energy formula.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very expensive and feels nothing compared to competitors

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Only nadh product I have trust.