MY

Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Works magically for trigger fingers

My mum has been told to schedule for a surgery for her trigger finger. It was swollen and pretty painful. She used to had one for another of her finger. So, she bought Bromelain and consumed it for quite a while. Before her scheduled surgery, the finger had recovered! No surgery is needed anymore and she attributed this to Bromelain. If you have similar issue, why not give it a try?

FalseUnicorn
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This brand of bromelain is a lifesaver: it helps me fight off hay fever symptoms (I'd suffered for more than a decade but now I only have minor symptoms if any at all), it erased a tiny burst vessel on my nostril even though rutin hadn't helped., plus it helps to digest food better. I have bought at least a dozen bottles

bromelin important if you do a candida protocol. the tablet is not too big and i can swallow easily. it doesn't hurt stomach. i take it 30 minutes before food as my nutritionist advised

f6641bf7-ae5b-4805-84da-51e54ab01325
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I'm becoming a big fan of the Source Naturals brand. This is my second product from this brand. For me, it's been very effective, if not the most effective pill/tablet form of bromelain that I've tried (out of around 5 brands). The rec dosage is effective at providing the benefits that I need (as a digestion aid for breaking down wheat protein [gluten], and to help with inflammation/chronic pain). Based on how effective it is and on what I know about the brand and the ingredients they use, I believe it to be very high quality. The tablets themselves are of average size. I'd prefer slightly smaller capsules, but because of how well these tablets work, I'm willing to compromise. They don't really taste like anything, but if the tablet sits on my tongue for a second, I do notice a bit of that bromelain tingle I get from eating fresh pineapple.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It has had reviews from people who have had pancreatitis, and Bromelain is an enzyme that helps that type of illness. My husband had a stroke and has developed chronic pancreatitis and we decided to try Bromelain and he has taken 2 bottles so far. Not sure of results so far. We are going to continue using the product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I'm not a big fan about the tablet form. The size of the tablet is okay, it just seems like it should be more coated. I take this together with quercetin for joint inflammation. The 600 mg dose also seems to be a bit much for me and sometimes has given me heartburn. I feel like the 500 mg in capsule form has more benefit for me. I like the quality of this brand and they're reputable, so I do buy other things by Source Naturals, I just think I'll go with another brand of bromelain next time. This was a bit pricy and I feel like the dose was too high and I prefer capsules.