MY

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My brother introduce this Bilberry Extract for me. I buy this for our parents. According to my brother, if consume together with Lutein, it will be more effective. He said he had tried other brand also but after taking this brand, he stop trying other brand. He is working with computer and need to stare at the screen for almost 8 hours / day, after taking this, his eyesight improve and no more dry eye. Hope this will help our parents.

1aafb49d-1dd4-4945-81b9-a065653c61d1
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

First time order this product. Have read a lot of comments and suggestions but yet to try it out. Hopefully can help to improve my eye drying problem when looking at the monitor and projector screen for too long.

edd77f17-9534-4998-a8f7-1b52e42e30b7
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The bilberry extract is part of a dry eye program I am on. I use flax, evening primrose, vit E and the bilberry. The combo product I was buying is not available due to downtime and was much more expensive. I put together all the separate ingredients and this product is one of them. I trust this brand and am getting the results. More tears, more comfort.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Having been using this product for a number of years and a good quality supplement.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I just reminded about having these supplement s at home

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Love the purple tablets. They look fresh and good and are healthy for the eyes.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

hard to find bilberry in organic form, good to have

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Like a good helping friend. With faith it must work even better.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Got this for my mom to improve and maintain her vision. She says it really works and she has experienced actual improvements. Now it’s a staple product that I get for her every time I order