MY
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

As an adult with ADHD I do like to find non-pharmaceutical solutions to managing my focus and attention. When I take two of these in the morning and noticeably feel more in flow during my work day than if I skip. The taste is nice, kind of tangy, not too chalky. I'll definitely buy again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

My 9 year old son was diagnosed ADHD in kindergarten. We tried Ritalin, generic concerta and another big online brand homeopathic option. I didn't like the side effects of the RX because he wasn't eating. And the other homeopathic didn't seem to help. This has helped. He said he noticed a difference and has been getting in trouble at school less. So so far so good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 2 kids after repeatedly hearing from teachers that they are distracted and need to pay better attention. They have only taken it for a few days, so I can’t say much about the effectiveness. But both kids say that it tastes good, like candy! So that’s a plus!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I brought these for my 15 year old son. The taste is great, citrus flavour, the size is a about the size of a 10cent coin. Easy to chew, he takes just one tablet per dosage unless he has exams, we use them to keep him focused and find them of benefit to assist keeping him attentive during the day. The quality and ingredients are great. He loves having them every day along with his DHA!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I buy Attentive Child for my 7 year old son, who uses them daily. The difference is mild but noticable between when he takes the wafers and when he forgets to take it. He takes it daily with Omega-3 and I feel that it helps him to focus and concentrate. The chewable tablets was the best solution for him since he can't swallow pills yet. Great quality product.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

These have def helped my 2 little boys concentrate & be more attentive at school. My 6 yr old has come home with 5 teachers awards & 1 assistant principals award, and my 7 years old has cone home with 4 teachers awards just in the last 2 weeks since starting to take these each morning. They don't like the flavour of these at all, but even they've noticed they can concentrate more at school so they will take them. Def happy with this purchase, minus one star cos of the taste.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

These are amazing it has helped her studty and it helps her feel better .Teacher said she has showed improvement in a little over10days.I ordered 2more bottles right away cause i saw in afew day that she could tell they wodked.ThanksJ.H.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My son thinks these taste like candy and he calls them his brain pill. He loves them. We noticed improved concentration after a few weeks of taking them. This is our second bottle. My son takes one a day. We will continue buying this product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefits composition season moisturizer texture sensitive all of them are amazing good quality perfectly uses ingredients dosage taste concern color type nice smell care refresh routine relax feel frequency immunity sun