MY

4.5
Based on 2,651 Ratings
1,825
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great mini kit to try the line. I am enjoying these products and especially the cream as it gives a nice glow and light hydration without causing heat or being oily. I didn’t notice any long term improvement on my skin, maybe a little bit but not a huge difference, it just looked good when I apply the products.

4ebb2341-948f-4a1f-82b6-2f2df644ab2b
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,395

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Let’s start that I was ready for the size of the pack)) I guess it is perfect for one month to find out if you like the product. And my skin seems to like it so far. It has a bit of scent, but nothing bad actually. The package is beautiful and I managed to get it during the promo 😊

73e4ed8d-63c2-4e7a-b692-3e4bf0969c06
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Love these minis... they lasyed longer thab i thought they would, i still have some left. The smell and textures are so good. No synthetic fragraces used,just some light essential oils like rosemary and so the exprrience is uplifting and not irritating at all. No headaches, etc. I love the face cream the most its just probably my favorite face lotion right now!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My face felt so clean after only one use, my face is sensitive and gentle and it didnt hurt me so it a benefit. i liked it there is no scent and seems like the quality is good The size is small but i diff will order the big ones

This. This saves my skin For a little kit like this the size of the products and the amount you get is very good The package comes with clear instructions I used it for about two weeks and when i tell you my skin has never looked better The serum and cream Are my absolute favorite I really recommend this set and I’ll be purchasing the bigger ones soon

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this kit as a gift for my boyfriend, he had some acne scars (mild to severe) and also very dilated pores, he used the set and loved it!!! I saw the change on his skin the first week he use it, the kit had plenty of product, it lasted 1 month and almost 2 weeks, now the scars look really smooth and it was helpful as well with a wrinkle he has on his forehead, the soap cleans really well and does not leave a dry sensation, it even works on oily skin Wich is a plus

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought this little set for its compact size to bring on a holiday. I used it for 8 days. This product is designed for oily skin to reduce blemishes. Frequently I break out on holiday due to high heat and sunscreen congesting my skin, but this little set really helped with my blemish concerns. It has a mild scent, but due to its drying properties, this product may not benefit sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I am so impressed with this, the quality is awesome! The packaging is very nice, the size of the products is great, it’s enough to see if you will really like the product. I love every product in the kit, they all feel lovely on my sensitive skin. - the cleanser has a lovely light foam to it and left my skin feeling clean but not dried out. - the toner went on beautifully. - the syrum feels luxurious and sunk straight into my skin. -the cram it nice and thick to apply , it had a slight sticky feeling just for a moment but then settled on my skin beautifully. I am super impressed with this range and I also love that they don’t have any over powering scents.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is such a good option to try all products. The toner and cleansing gel were my favorite, also the cream was refreshing and great. I’m having trouble with period acne and this set helped to make my skin calmer. It’s small but i wash my face day and night with all the product and it has last me more than a month and a half now. Great to help buy the bigger size products! It’s smell’s refreshing and neutral, nothing strong. The package was cute and helped a lot with how to use it.