MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Improve cholesterol levels .It improves the movement and condition of the joints in the body in general. Fighting heart diseases in general, such as: arteriosclerosis and clots. Restore the brain to its normal and healthy state.

70ae44de-5814-4b1a-81f1-99c19c6d11d3
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I can't say enough about what flush niacin has done. It does speed up my metabolism and I vary my intake depending on how my energy level is, so anywhere from 500mg up to 5g a day. I combine with other B vitamins for synergistic effect, so I am able to strength my immune system in these trying times. Gives me a lot of confidence knowing my system is full of one of the most overlooked vitamins.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I use this daily. I like the form factor, capsules and size , which makes them easier to take than the tablet form. Since they are capsules they don't leave any taste in your mouth. The potency is just right at 500 mg and the quality is superb. Being packaged in glass makes the entire package recyclable.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I've used this for some time now. Excellent product. It does periodically give me a flush, which was expected, but it isn't terrible.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent Vitamin B3, I have high triglycrides and high cholesterol, good thing I started this product it loweres both significantly, but you tonendure itchiness redness hotness and a fluah sometimes diarrhea and neausea but its a small price to pay. the price is reasonable too

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My husband likes B3 with a flush, but his body got used to it so the flush got lesser and lesser. Because NOW was out of stock, I bought this Solgar for him. And suddenly the flush is back and more intense than ever. He's happy!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

A bit more expensive but I feel it when I take it in comparison to other products that I feel like hit and miss situation.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Not yet tried. Large glass bottles came well wrapped in bubblewrap for overseas postage. This has been a good brand for other supplements. Bought because usual brands were out of stock.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good quality. I have some notes about the packaging though. I wish they do a better packaging for glass jars. My jar was ok, however, it may not survive a fall. This product causes flushing, consult your doctor before taking this product

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The only supplement your body needs! It’s amazing. Clears the skin, improve breathing, and strengthen your body.