MY

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This always takes the pains and aches out of my 63 year old legs. I must have early veins or circulation symptoms, but coq10 was a mirracle find for the past 2 years. Thanks to my good neighbour who suggested it, as I've never seen it mentioned anywhere for this ailment. And I've looked!!!!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I trust the quality and ingredients of all Solgar supplements above any other brand. Ubiquinol is the same as CoQ10 and the value of this product is quite good since usually, this supplement is quite expensive. I take it to manage a chronic illness and as a preventative. The pills are easily swallowed and do not have a taste.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I highly recommended! I take this Ubiquinol 2-3 mounts and it really help me to have more energy and concertation. I am working for 15 hour a day and I don't know how can I survive without his excellent product. I have benefits for boost memory too. Great packaging and very fast delivery. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it. I am very satisficed for this brand Solgar. I had used many of their products.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

From my own research Solgar appears to be a very trustworthy company. Glass container rather than plastic was also a big factor in my choice. only give 4* as I can't say at moment whether or not I feel the product has made any difference to my overall health. I am taking it to see if it helps with increasing energy levels. A big negative which is unrelated to the ubiquinol product itself is the size of the box which IHerb used to deliver the product. It was around 10 times larger than needed!!!! If this continues I will cease to buy from iHerb.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Looks like high quality product, I take it for a month and still have no signs that something goes better, but from the other side nothing wrong happened. For sure I will continue with this product for next few months, will update later.

Really difficult to evaluate some nutrients. This is one of them . Pills are little, easy to swallow , no side effects after. So I just hope they are working inside like they should

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

has a bit of a funny smell... not sure its better than the other brand i used' its hard to tell the difference. also - why is the kosher one so expensive ?? and why there isn't an explenation about the differences between the two products...

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very good! I've been using Solgar for many years. Have not encountered any problems with their products !

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love the Solgar brand as it's a quality brand and one you can count on! Ubiquinol is great for heart health.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Nice size and a medium dosage. Taking this for my heart.