MY

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Needed for methylation problems

I have the mthfr enzyme problem that effects B12. I do absorb it, but my liver doesn't metabolize it into Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. I have used different brands. One brand that worked for years, but I think now, that China is making it for them. Anyway, it doesn't seem to work anymore. Solgar is Made in America. Methylcobalamin is a methyl donor that stays in the blood stream and gives up methyl molecules to histamine and homocysteine, so they can donate methyl molecules back to Methionine. Without this form of B12, I had massive amounts of histamine and homocysteine. Not a good thing. It doesn't heal my problem, which is genetic, but really helps a lot.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I usually prefer products that are in liquid form of B12, but I chose this one because it's not necessary to store it and keep it in a fridge, it's easy to pop a nugget in a pill box, carry it around and use it on the go on a busy day or when you travel. Great product!

It is an essential vitamin for the functioning of the nervous system and blood formation. I am a vegetarian, I was deficient in vitamin B12 and the most active and rapidly absorbed form is methylcobalamin. My migraines subsided, the fatigue disappeared. My mood improves considerably. I'm doing great with her. I love the Solgar brand. I definitely recommend it. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This product appears to be the exact same tablet as in the more expensive Jamison product. Even when similar products, such as Life Brands and Nature's Bounty go on sale they are not much cheaper if any. Also if you time it right with iHerb products you never run out. They even offer subscriptions to those who can plan ahead. I have never been good at that, but I can truly see the benefit.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great tasting slow dissolving sublingual tablets. SOLGAR is the BEST vitamin supplement out there! These sublingual B12 ROCKS! I could feel the results only after 1 months,

74f38332-d034-468f-8e63-abeb8dee1140
f78fac5b-d9f8-4289-b7f4-5877b01afb6b
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I ordered this for my father (78) who has early onset dementia. He was recommended this product by his doctor. He is enjoying this (easy for him to take - very small and dissolves under his tongue). Seems to be good for him so far. Will be ordering again as a good price and recommended product. Fast delivery to New Zealand.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great taste and much easier to take than a regular pill which makes it easier for people like me who hate tablets and are always forgetting to take them. Love the dosage it really helps keeps my levels high so I don't have to get injections as frequently due to my low B12 levels. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I was recommended a B12 vitamin by a natural health doctor to combat dizziness/light-headed spells I started having after reducing my meat intake. Once the HK$500 bottle she sold me ran out, I checked the ingredients list and these were identical for a fifth of the price! They taste nice and seem to do the job, I would recommend taking with breakfast/food, I've been known to feel queasy after taking on an empty stomach.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use methicobalamin every day for 5000 MCG because the consumption of this vitamin is large. This is a normal dose. Very high quality, as usual from Solgar. The best methicobalamin on the iHerb

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great supplement glad I increased to 5000 MCG. I have not had any flus or sickness since adding this to my nutrient regimen! Love all my Solgar Supplements!