MY

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Mental Tune Up Power Drink

I use this Soya product as an ingredient in my Mental Tune-Up power drink each morning as a way of jump-starting my brain before getting on my yoga mat. Aside from having the ability to help your body break down fats, lecithin is considered a super food for the brain and helps improve memory.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This product is Non-GMO so it should have a better taste. The benefit of Lecithin is good. I bought it for my mum and she is yet to try. Will update the quality soon I have the taste of it.

0145a744-e0c7-4d38-b1b0-52a2ebcde15a
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Delivered to Japan in 3 days. Scoop mentioned but no scoop inside, so I had to weigh the dose to know how much to take daily by tea spoon.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I've been using lecithin granules for years due to it proven health benefits. I've used other manufacturers and can say that the Solgar brand is the best I've come across. I've purchased Solgar products for years and they are a gold standard company and didn’t dissapoint on this product. It's slightly darker than other manufacturers and when I've encountered this it tends to have a rancid 'gone off' taste and I either take it back if just bought or throw it away if I've had a couple of weeks use out of it. But the Solgar brand is fresh and rich tasting despite its darker colour. I keep mine in the fridge to maintain freshness and shelf life. Will definitely stick with Solgar and the price on iHerb (inc shipping costs) is still cheaper than other internet providers or local shops.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Surprisingly, this lecithin has made my menstrual cycle regular. Now I take it everyday, which is not hard, since it is tasty :)

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Что сказать, очень вкусная вещь!!! На сладкое пшено похоже. Существует Лецитин и подсолнуха, если есть аллергия на сою. Лецитин участвует в восстановлении клеток организма, в том числе и печени! What can I say, very tasty thing !!! It looks like sweet millet. There is Lecithin and Sunflower if you are allergic to soy. Lecithin is involved in the restoration of body cells, including the liver!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used it now for many months. Great product!!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love Solgar - thank you. Clean flavor and helps with migraines.