MY

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Before I started administration of “Gentle Iron” by Solgar I made check up of “Feritin” prescribed by my therapist. I began to take 1 pill per day with Vitamin C few months ago and now I have noticed that I feel better and after retaking the analysis of “Feritin” the level came to normal values.

94d9efc0-8557-4736-8092-14c04623bccf

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

chelate iron. This is the most favorable form of release and discomfort in the human. I started taking this supplement after consulting a doctor. Size - small capsules, easy to swallow. there are no allergic ingredients After 3 months, I got rid of anemia. Along the way, I got rid of my hair loss and was even able to grow (finally) my nails.

8c958a05-5349-4973-b1e3-5c92bafb6d3c
Posted on May 14, 2022

Best iron supplement on the market, been using this one for more than a year, and my iron levels went up, when every other iron supplement I tried had tons of side affects while this one had none. First time buying it here in i-herb and I couldn’t be more happy about the price. You will see the benefits of using this light iron supplement when you start using it regularly, and the best part is you can just keep using it and it will just continue to help more and more. The packaging is convenient.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My daughter uses Solgar Gentle Iron for an ongoing anemia problem. I used it years ago for a similar reason and found it was gentle on the digestive system, only have to take it once a day (great frequency!) and it leaves no after taste. Her symptoms are gone and testing shows your blood levels are within normal limits. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

As a breastfeeding mom 🤱 I know I'm in need of a an Iron supplement because of iron deficiency after giving a birth. I was recommended by friends to find a Solgar Gentle Iron and I'm happy I find it because of great quality. And it's really gentle - it doesn't affect bowel movement

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Bought this for my husband as he just turned 40 and wanted to add some age specific supplements to his routine. So far seems to like it, and has no complaints. If you prefer a supplement that is a once a day, then I would recommend a different bottle as this is a twice a day.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love solgar's vitamins. This I bought to replace my ferritin which is 8.96. I'm taking 2 a day, I didn't feel anything, I'll replace it for 4 months, then I'll come back to let you know if the ferritin has changed. I have suffered from low ferritin for many years but I am hopeful that this vitamin will raise my levels.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

These capsules are great for Iron deficiency anemia, I use one capsule daily, i have no gastric symptoms NOT LIKE other iron supplements which cause gastritis and constipation! Good quality, suitable size, perfect package and have no taste. My hemoglobin was 11 and I was having symptoms of hypotension and dizziness, I have been in this supplement around 2 weeks and I notice a good improvement in my symptoms !

Posted on Aug 15, 2022