MY

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a famous, trusted brand that has supplements that are not cheap. But this one is very afordable. The tablets are easy to break in two halves, which I do since there is a high amount of molybdenum per tablet. I appreciate that Solgar uses glass bottles for their supplements, since plastic is not good for human organism.

3aa295dd-98f0-4322-bf29-f1c49e1935c8
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

When i discovered the multivitamin i take was missing molybdenum, i went looking for a good form of it to add to my daily supplements. This was the only chelated one i found, which is a better form to take. The price is not expensive and the dose seemed a little high, so i cut them and only take half. This bottle will last a long time. Glad for the Solgar brand of this mineral.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I mentioned in another review I have a sensitivity to sulphuric foods and supplements. My son does also, so I stopped giving him his NAC supplement and started taking it myself to help with mood. The problem is, it is a sulphur containing supplement. So much do that you can taste it in the tablet. So I started taking this Molybdenum in conjunction with the NAC and I feel like it's really helped my tolerance and getting me the effect that I was hoping for. I will definitely continue taking it. Hopefully if it helps me enough I can start my son on it as well.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was taking molybdenum in a liquid form, & wanted something easier to take. I read all the ingredients & was happy with the quality of this product. The size the the pills was not bad either. I like the easy of taking this supplement, & like that it comes in a glass bottle. I’ll be purchasing these again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I don't really consume any of the foods on the list of molybdenum containing foods. I can't say I noticed any improvements on this supplement. I also didn't notice any side effects either.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Molybdenum is an important supplement to take when going through any sort of detox as it helps to remove toxins. It is also helps to break down sulphur, which is important if you are sensitive to it. This is a quality product in an effective form.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

So far it seems okay. I like that it's "chelated" as not many brands offer this option. I have been taking it every other day.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It is too soon to tell if this is an effective form of Molybdenum. I does not upset my stomach so I will continue taking it on a daily basis.