MY

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Surprisingly good

Single high quality ingredient that's as tasty as the fresh and dried versions, but somewhere right in between. Imagine fresh pineapple mostly broken down, then extruded into thin strips with a unique texture, moisture, and taste that's like pineapple reimagined. It's easy to use in perfectly sized packages you can easily throw in your bag or pocket as a snack for pre or post workout, a hike, work, or class.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Moist, fresh and fragrant. Very delicious. Sweet and sour. Definitely good quality even though it seems to be quite expensive for 12 strips. But one strip is said to be half of a whole pineapple! Bought some more and also gifting.

d0475073-6bb7-4fbf-81d7-f6f6a6d3d98e
2bf00661-fcec-4bd2-8ec7-83faaadc6812
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The ingredients are great, and the taste is good, and I have to recommend this product. It’s a quality snack that is a good option and size for little ones.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These taste delicious! Love organic snacks with no added sugars or unnecessary ingredients! Always great quality with this brand. Love the portion size. I keep them in my work bag to eat on the go.

Posted on May 31, 2022

So yummy! Love that it’s got nothing but pineapple. Sweet and tart. It’s just one small strip of fruit, but my tiny self is satisfied. The individual packagings make it easy to stick in a bag for hikes. No mess!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Absolutely delicious and perfect snack for bringing with you anywhere. It's light and thin and since it's only pureed pineapple it's heathy and delicious. I wish they had it in other flavors!!!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Excellent snacks… I can’t wait for my kids to try theses. I am putting some in their Easter baskets. I am definitely buying more .

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very tasty! One of my favorite flavors of the fruit jerkys. I also like the mango flavor.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It’s hard to find good organic fruit jerky, these are SO GOOD. They help curb my childrens sweet tooth, a good healthier option.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022