MY

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

This supplement has helped me a lot in combating anxiety and stress. I take it before bed and soon I feel calmer and soon I feel like going to sleep. Sometimes I take it with melanin to enhance the effect. I highly recommend. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

3d77d644-1515-4398-b685-f681c3ffaf7b
15973098-8329-4c82-8f12-0c9adf27b405
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This brand and kind of passion flower works for me for anxiety relief. I take 2 tablets at a time. I think the effect only lasts about 4 hours because I do sometimes need to re-dose during the day if something is triggering my anxiety -caffeine or stress, usually But the Solaray Passion Flower does the trick for me every time I feel myself calmer within 20 minutes or so I always keep some capsules with me and a back-up bottle in the cupboard

399b490a-d4bd-4088-a8a8-afd9387d854a

Ive tried lots of herbs for anxiety and nothing has worked like this. .Ive only been taking this for a week, and its really helping a lot! My sleep has also improved. For full benefits, herbs usually take 3 months. So cant wait to see how i will be then. Take two at bedtime. But will alternate between two one night, and one tablet the other. So i dont over-do it. Has rutin and quercetin, which is great also for vein and artery health.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Passion flower is a wonderful herbal supplement for soothing anxiety and promoting restful sleep. Compared with valerian, another similar herb, the taste is lighter (passion flower is grassy, valerian earthy), and the effects are similarly lighter - valerian can produce dizzying and overpowering dreams, while passion flower has a general light calming effect. Overall less soporific than valerian. Taking one capsule during the day won't knock you out at work - it will simply calm your nerves, offering a more natural antidote to pharmaceuticals like Ativan. When taken for sleep, it leaves a bit of a sleepy feeling in the morning, but a much less fuzzy feeling than valerian. Can cause some mild stomach upset such as bloating, but nothing dire. I have taken it most days for several months and have not noted any ill effects except for the aforementioned occasional stomach bloating. This product is good value for money, lasting a minimum 50 days, if the consumer takes two capsules daily. I have found that using three capsules for severe insomnia causes no ill effect except a bit of fuzzy-headedness in the morning.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I took this supplement when I was having anxiety and sleep issues. It really aids in relaxation and on the first night, knocked me out completely and I had a wonderful night's sleep. It is a high quality product and excellent supplement for me to relax and unwind. It has a potent scent which I did not expect from a supplement but it is not off putting. The packaging is also easy to use, it is not a screw top.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

i took it for the relaxing effect, and thats what i got. i usually don't have a hard time sleeping but when i do it's brutal. i tried melatonin supplements along with 5htp but it never helped me have a good sleep it'd do the opposite nd I'd stay hyperalert for hours after taking it. but with this it's like my body and mind start letting go of the waking world slowly, it gives that safety feeling (i dont know how else to describe it) of no worry. it's amazing. i read that it could harm the liver if taken for too long in larger quantities esp for those with immunodeficiencies. so be careful if you have a serious condition.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This Solaray Passion Flower Extract supplement works well for me. Nice and gentle calming effect, it improves and helps with stress, and supports smooth muscle and nerve function also. The quality is perfect , no bad taste after intake . Its a great ingredient that you can add to your diet . Great price , very recommended!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It works!!! One of the best for sure! My mother is 65 and has had moderate anxiety after menopause, she has problems with getting asleep and involuntary shaking of her hand once doing something with attention for more than 3 years. She has tried different prescribed medications; sedatives could help her sleep but made her drowsy throughout the day. Still she had stress, and the shaking of her hands didn't change. I read about passion flower and the benefits for calmness and good sleep, also I read that it may help with shakings. I ordered this brand for her and now surprisingly after only 5 days and without using prescribed medication she can go to sleep easily and have a calm sleep. Also, she can say that the shaking in her hands has become somehow less! So satisfied with this herbal supplement. I will post any updates in this regard

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The supplement with passionflower incarnata is interesting for cases of insomnia and mild anxiety, as passionflower helps to relax and induces a state of weak drowsiness. I use two capsules before bed and it helps to induce sleep and have a more peaceful sleep. The ingredients are certified, I had a little difficulty swallowing the capsules and digesting the capsules, but I think it's just me. I got benefits after two weeks of use. I recommend not using it during the day, as it induces and makes you drowsy.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This supplement helps me to improve the quality of my sleep. Before I was waking up 3-5 times at night and doesn't feel energetic. With this supplement, I don't wake up at all or just once at night and feel a bit more energy in the morning.