MY

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

St. John's wort is definitely my go-to during my PMS period to help me alleviate any moodiness or stressfulness. I usually take it at night before going to bed and it helps me with falling asleep faster and puts me in a very calm state. The quality of Solaray is outstanding. And for the price its really affordable too! It is also very useful during the colder weather months when I suffer from Winter Blues. Would highly recommend!

As advertised... and I can feel the difference when I don't take it. Same for another member of my household who got immediate results from taking this. I'm a huge skeptic on vitamin and supplement claims - but I can tell you this one does work. Great company also, organic is a plus.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great quality ingredient, and this St. John's wort works quickly, both my partner and I agreed on this. Really helps us both with our moods, especially him when he's a grumpy pants.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I read many good reviews about St. John's wort, and I want to say that it is true.After receiving this dietary supplements I feel myslef amazing,recomended

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I think this product did help me with my anxiety and depression. The capsules also smell good, and I'd recommend this product to anyone.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Great for mood. I know I need to work on my gut health to help with mood and depression, but I got these for the mean time. I started slow with one pill a day and was feeling better after just a week. Sometimes I will do two pills a day, but usually one will do it for me. I highly recommend these. They are a very pure pill, no junky fillers. Double check that they won't interact with anything else you're on before trying them. Two thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

High quality from a trusted brand with a reasonable price and Very fast shipping with good packaging

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I didn't seem to notice much of a difference in my anxiety taking these or not taking these, maybe they help some people but I doubt I'd try them again

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It helps you when you have your period and you feel stressed

Posted on Apr 22, 2022