MY

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
A Must Have

My husband uses this to ward off cold sores and it works well. I actually used it to help me through a battle with shingles. It shortened the time spent miserable and definitely helped me to get over the shingles quickly. This is a great item to keep on hand.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I'm taking this Lysine for years now, and among many other brands that I've tried, this is the far best of them all! I'm taking two tablets per day and it keep's me safe from breakouts, but around my period time I take three, since my immune system tends to drop lower.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These were recommended to me for cold sores. I've been taking them daily and so far, I haven't had a cold sore in months. I find the tablets quite large to take, but they can be broken in half. I've also got my mother started on them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Lysine is essential for proper protein folding, giving strength to collagen everywhere in the body. It also has anti-glycation properties. I bought it for my mom to help with her vision problems, along with the added zinc and vitamin C.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The packaging was all good and the delivery was fast. I'm very satisfied with iHerb service. The only thin I wondered about was the colour of the pills - most of them are pink but one of them was clearly white and I was wondering whether it's Lysine or another pill..

isinha
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid needed for the production of all proteins in the body. L-Lysine is crucial for the formation of collagen, most of the body's connective tissues.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

tontubut
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I use this product daily.I would recommend this to anyone! It is effective and as strong as the NOW brand with the same strength and not nearly as huge! The NOW brand tabs are huge and hopefully you don't need to take more than one!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is very good for cold days. There are a few things I only take in 3 tablets. So good for my health. Lysine and vitamin C and zinc which protects me from colds daily.