Page 1 - Reviews - SmartyPants, Organics, Kids Formula, Cherry and Mixed Berry, 120 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

So my 6 year old is a picky eater so even giving him vitamins has always been a struggle aswell. So when I bought this the first time was only to try, and he loves it! I am so relieved to finally find something he likes and he’s the one who asks for it. I give 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. His appetite has definitely improved. I’m down to my second purchase! Worth buying for the littles. I just hope there’s always a discount!

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I've tried and reviewed a few kids multivitamins, and while I stand by my opinion - they all have great taste and quality ingredients even for me and I'm sensitive to artificial flavors and scents - this multi from Smarty Pants is definitely my 👍 top choice for my kid because 1. it's the cleanest I've come across 2. it has less sugar compared to other similar products I've reviewed 3. it has Omega-3s. This is a big package but note that the daily serving for a 4 y.o. is 4 gummies, so this is a month's supply. 😊

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’ve been using this product since 2 years for my daughter and it has actually improved her eating habits! She was a very picky eater before. But now she eats well. Even on days she don’t eat much, I’m relieved as shes taking her daily multivitamin gummies

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great taste, the kids are happy to get new vitamins that fit their palate. Serving is just right for a once-a-day multivitamin, it has all the ingredients children need to grow with great health, especially concerning their brain and bone development. Packaging is clear, easy to read, and contains all organic ingredients that make parents breathe easy. A conscious option for conscious living.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My son loves this. I have ordered it for a couple of times already. Because of Smarty Pants, I don't need to remind my son to take it everyday. He is the one requesting it already. On top of my son liking the taste, this is such a great vitamin gummies as it has a lot of nutrients. I highly recommend this to parents.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Kid loves it! Her immune system seems to get better and she seems to have more energy now. I cannot state if it’s this supplement complex help but I see my child different. As an extra advantage I find good to know there is Iodine as well. Unfortunately Chormobyl reached our region too in the past. I might be too carious of course :) Delivery to Europe was within two weeks - wonderful!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My daughter loves these and looks forward to nourishing her body through taking her daily vitamins. I’m thankful a high quality product exists like this.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very happy with Smarty pants! The basic list, methylated vitamins and one of the lowest in lead and heavy metals content. Hope they keep up the safety standards.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I am happy that this brand began to produce organic gelatin free kids vitamins. This are very yummy for kids, have good vitamin combination and I could see good effect on my kids.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

SmartyPants are my favorite brand of kids multi. I am buying this one regularly, it has an emphasis on B vitamins which are so important for many functions from blood to energy production.