MY

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product is awesome. I have allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, and Sinol helps me keep my nasal condition under control. Where I live, there are large variations in temperature, generally more for the cold climate. And the best thing is that this is a homeopathic drug, so I can use it as a preventive form of rhinitis crisis

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Wow! I have used many different allergy products throughout my life without any result, SinolM is a life saver for me, it really works. Interesting fact is that I was using every day and now even not using regurlarly seems that the allergy that I had my whole life is gone most of the time.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Dealing with chronic sinusitis most of my life, I've tried various pills and sprays, but a blast of Sinol first thing in the morning really helps clear the passages to start the day. In the winter when the heater is on even the humidifier doesn't help the sinuses much, but using Sinol periodically during the day keeps them open and more operational and I recommend it for that.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Excellent service very fast delivery a lot cheaper than local pharmacy. The Sinol capsicum spray is great stings a bit but it has help my allergies.

a9678d58-b4cf-4a8f-9469-2fb6a513915d
Posted on May 5, 2022

I've been using this for maybe a week or two, I feel it makes my sinuses open a little bit, cause I have this problem that I can't breath from my nose, I've tried a lot of sprays that doctors gave me but they didn't help that much . This spray is made of natural stuff, that I think it will actually help heal the sinuses .. the scent is like a herbal blend, not too strong on my sinuses, and you can't taste it in your throat, I mean if you swallow it from your nose .. I will keep using this product, I believe it will help, but you need to take care of your nose and allergies in other ways too .. not only depend on this product .. so, overall I like it, and I trust it, no strong chemicals or anything that isn't comfortable .. that's my opinion, and my experience with this product 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The first few times I used this, it was REALLY painful in my nose and left a burning sensation and tears coming from my eyes. It definitely gets better over time and now that I've used the whole bottle, I'm just having a mild burning sensation. Anyway, it helps immediately against even strong hay fever symptoms and helps you breathe but for me the effect only lasts 1 hour or so. I'll buy it again because it's the best natural nasal spray I could find and it's worth it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Latest batch of Sinol received in Jan 2022 seems to have almost no active ingredient (capsaicin) compared with previous purchases of which there have been several. I purchased these for my husband who has a severe allergy and it has worked well for him in the past. He has opened 2 of them and they are the same - having almost no active ingredient. He has not yet opened the other 2 packs. Disappointed!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I like this natural product when I'm having sinus and allergy symptoms or trying to recover from a cold. I use it quickly, as I don't want to store it too long, because it goes into your nose. Even swabbing the tip with alcohol is not going to make me comfortable with keeping this around too long. Winter furnace heat can really leave your nose dry. This is a good remedy for that.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Works quickly to relieve nasal congestion! Easy to use applicator. Good value for size of product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This product did not help my husband who has sinus problems, specifically Rhinitis and he hasn't found a supplement or medication that will work for him. He has many sensitivities and all the doctors he's seen have not been much help. So, this product may work for some people but it didn't help my husband.