MY

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
I use this daily

So I don't have pink eye, but I do have red, tired and just unhealthy looking eyes. Combo of allergies and old age I think. I see my eye doctor regularly but I use this every night to provide some relief to my eyes and I do think they look better in the morning. I'm a homeopathic person, I've had success with many products including this one.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

When I experienced on what I thought was pink eye I used this product as it seemed like something safe to try. It cleared it up right away and I'd recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My whole family use this when something bothers their eyes. It helps to relieve minor symptoms from allergy to itchiness, etc. But for anything major, one should always seek an optician - like if the symptoms do not go away in half a day or so.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

My family has been using this for years. We have tried other types from the same brand but have found that the Pink Eye Relief one still works the best for us.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love Similasan products. They are effective and soothing. There is no scent.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Not effect for my eyes. still dry & itch. Personally I feel like the green one of theirs works better for me. But now I've switched to eye gel for my eye dryness, much more better

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

this is the second time I've purchased this product! I have young children and theres low key fear of getting pink eye as it is so contagious... i have had itchy outdated goopy eyes starting before and i used this a few times a day for two days and it never developed into anything!? that has happened twice. excellent product highly recommend.Very safe to use as its not an antibiotic! i love using homeopathic remedies on myself and my family!more people should be using these ancient tried and true medicines! so much easier on the body

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

So good for dry eyes and a great quality product.it relieves my irritated redness eye in seconds and last for a long time

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Similasan never let's me down. Use many of their products. So glad iherb carries this brand.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I don't know if it was Covid or histamine reactions but since using this product my eyes have improved remarkably.