MY

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I always have skin irritation because I have sensitive skin. The bumpy road salve ointment is a great help because of the natural ingredients. This ointment will benefit me because it’s organic that makes it an excellent quality!I guess this product is suitable for all ages. Packaging is good.

a6f10005-f9c6-4e0b-995a-162d4d06354d
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a great quality product for all the bruises and irritations that can happen anytime. From my personal experience, it reduces swelling, bruises and even a pain. And it has very nice, herbal scent. The ingredients are excellent, organic and natural. The package is very practical, it can fit any pocket.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

WOW! SO glad I found this! I have unexplained rashes on my ankles and wrists that subside in winter but is aggravated in summer (warm months) DR's for over 10 years have not a clue what causes it and its very uncomfortable and itchy. THIS all natural salve makes the redness and itching stop and keeps the inflamed areas soft, smooth and cool! SO awesome!

Posted on May 30, 2022

**Best healing balm Ever** This is thee best healing balm I have ever purchased, which is amazing because it is also the least expensive I have found for the benefits it does. Has a very smooth calming scent and a little goes a long ways with this product! It always heals up any wounds I've gotten very quickly and effectively. Me and my family literally have tons of these all over our home in almost every room. Works really well for dry lips as well! Can't beat the quality and price for this healing balm. This is a must in all households, especially with children who get little bumps and bruises quite frequently. 2 thumbs way up for this product! 👍👍

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have used it many times on bumps and it really made the It does not hurt when you put it on so it is extremely suitable for young kids.... If I helped mark YES 👌✔

d128ceae-2c57-4142-b2b8-a21ac7f3d4a0
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great product, with great texture, smell and quality. I have been using in bruises, mosquito bites and cuts. It soothes and give a feeling of relieve. Package is small. Having natural ingredients makes it even greater. I highly recommend product for all ages, children and adults alike. I have been using it with 18 months old child and she loves it. It is her favorite product. I will definitely continue using it and buy it again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have a very dry skin on my elbows and this is the only product that helps me to have a smooth and soft skin. The ingredients are natural and organic, the scent is nice, the size of the packaging is also very good - I have it always in my bag. I just bought several balms also for my mom and my best friend. So, I recommend this product because it is of very high quality and of great help for the skin.