Page 1 - Reviews - Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Infant Drops, 6+ Months, 0.68 fl oz ( 20 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this product!!! I use it for my 8 month old during winter. She was sneezing and coughing so I’ve decided to get something for her immune system. It worked immediately! It’s super easy to give her and she loves the taste. My favorite part about this product that instead of Ascorbic Acid (as Vitamin C) (which is bad by the way) they have Rosehip Powder. And only 5 ingredients. Will buy it again constantly, even when she grows up a bit.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
2020

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Fuss free, everyday intake with her milk serves as an immunity booster for my 18 month old, and so far seems to work well where it helps with her cold and reduces her sniffles giving her (and me) a good night rest.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Perfect immune booster for child below 2 yrs! I just hope that there's bigger bottle as this one bottle can only consume for just less 15 days

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Taste Great, baby actually loves this and doesn't spit it out. Ingredients are legit. Size could be a bit bigger thought, considering the price. Overall still recommended for the good quality.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

good quality natural ingredients can be used daily good packaging pipet included on bottle

Posted on May 17, 2022

Heard good reviews on this product. Hope to improve my little one immune system

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good for now but I think I need more time to judge it

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Awesome for the little ones who can’t take the gummies yet.